There are many credit cards in India designed especially for online shoppers. Such cards offer discounts, cashback, no-cost EMI, accelerated rewards and much more, making online shopping convenient and rewarding. Some online shopping credit cards are offered in collaboration with popular websites like Amazon, Flipkart and Snapdeal and give extra benefits when you shop with them.
Before choosing a credit card for online shopping, you must understand your needs- where you shop the most online, what kind of online purchases you wish to be rewarded for, etc. Once you have a clear picture, you should start looking for the right card. Here we have listed some of the best credit cards for online shopping in India.
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card
SBI SimplyCLICK Credit Card is perhaps the best SBI Credit card for online shopping with a low annual fee. It is primarily a rewards credit card that offers bonus points on e-retailer sites including Amazon. Moreover, the benefits of online shopping are not limited to select websites, meaning you will earn bonus reward points across all e-retailers.
The benefits provided by SBI Simply Click Credit Card to online shoppers are:
- 10 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on Amazon, BookMyShow, Cleartrip, Lenskart, Netmeds or UrbanClap
- 5 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent on other online sites
- Amazon gift card worth Rs. 500 as welcome gift
Aside from being a great credit card for online shoppers, the card provides additional benefits which include:
- 1 Reward Points per Rs. 100 spent elsewhere
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on annual online spends of Rs. 1 lakh
- Cleartrip e-voucher worth Rs.2,000 on spending over Rs. 2 lakh in a year
- Annual fee reversal on spending Rs. 1 lakh in a year
HDFC Millennia Credit Card
Another card with online shopping benefits is the new Millennia Credit Card from HDFC Bank. The card offers direct cashback for all your spends. You can either apply for this card or get your HDFC card upgraded to Millennia to enjoy the benefits.
Some online shopping benefits on this card are shown below:
- 5% cashback on Amazon and Flipkart
- 5% cashback on Flight & Hotel bookings on shopping via PayZapp and SmartBuy transactions
- 2.5% cashback on other online transactions; minimum amount should be Rs. 2,000
Apart from these online cashback features, this card also offers the following advantages:
- 1% cashback on offline spends and wallet reloads
- Cashback will be earned in the form of Cash Points
- Spend Rs. 30,000 or more in the first 3 months and get the joining fee waived off
Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card
The Amazon Pay ICICI Credit card is another great credit card designed especially for online shoppers. The most attractive feature of the card is that it gives you cashback on all your purchases. The cashback is in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which can be used to purchase items from Amazon and at partner stores. All this is provided at zero annual fee.
The benefits provided by Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card for online shopping are:
- 5% cashback on all purchases made on Amazon.in for Prime Members
- 3% cashback on all Amazon.in purchases for Non-Prime Members
All non-Amazon transactions, as stated earlier will be rewarded with 1% cashback.
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card
Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card is another great credit card for online shoppers. The card is packed with features like lounge access that makes it a great all-round card at an annual cost of only Rs. 500.
Key features of Flipkart Axis Bank Credit Card that will benefit frequent online shoppers are:
- 5% cashback on Flipkart, Myntra and 2GUD along
- 4% cashback at partner merchants
- 1.5% cashback for all other transactions
Besides this, cardholders also get the following additional benefits:
- Rs. 3,300 worth of welcome gifts
- 4 free domestic airport lounge access per year
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver
- Up to 20% off at select restaurants
Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit Card
The Snapdeal HDFC Bank Credit card is another great credit card for customers who prefer shopping at the Snapdeal online store. You can expect to save money on all your online purchases as well as earn accelerated reward points.
Benefits of the card that online shoppers will find useful are:
- 5% discount on items bought from Snapdeal
- 20 reward points per Rs. 150 spent on Snapdeal
- Snapdeal vouchers worth Rs. 2,000 as welcome gift
- All reward points can be redeemed at Snapdeal
Besides this, you can get the following additional benefits:
- 2 reward points per Rs. 150 spent elsewhere
- Fuel surcharge waiver of up to Rs. 250 per month
- 500 Reward Points
From clothes and accessories to groceries and appliances, nowadays you can shop for everything online, sitting at your home. And when so many of our needs can be fulfilled online, it is only reasonable to get rewarded for every rupee we spend online. With these online shopping credit cards, you can make the most of your online spending.