Brother Printer is one of the popular choices among users for a range of personal & business purposes. The ease with which you can use the same and the incredible features is what truly makes this product to be different from others. However, at times, there can be errors that can hinder the work or refrain you from attaining crisp quality results. In such a situation, it becomes vital to Fix Brother Printer at the earliest.
Nonetheless, if you are not a tech-savvy person, then this can surely be a daunting task for you! But, you should just not be worried as we’ve got you covered. We have summed all the vital information in this comprehensive post that will help you to resolve the problem without any hassle. Here, we have first mentioned a few common errors that many people have raised a concern for:
- Display errors
- Regular paper jamming issues
- Unable to Scan or Clean
- Driver problems
- Not able to print the documents
In this situation, you can ever follow a few basic steps that can be useful in getting your device back in action.
Basic Steps That You Can Perform for Brother Printer Troubleshooting:
- Firstly, you need to keep a check on the power supply, it is important for this to be consistent.
- Try switching the printer off and restart the same if you face any problem in between.
- Pay heed to the network/ USB cables or USB ports.
- opt to perform Uninstallation or Re-Installation of the New Brother drivers.
- If required, reset else Delete the Print Jobs.
- Unlink all the power connections and make sure to switch off the printer.
- Make sure that an appropriate connection is established for the sake of resolving the existing conflict between them.
- Fixation of Brother Printer via Troubleshooting Paper Jam or Paper Scraps.
Steps to Follow When You are Getting Faded, Dull, Light else Blurry Prints:
We understand the significance of clean, precise, and high-resolution prints. Thus, with this post, we make sure to offer you effective help that will indeed let you achieve an excellent outcome. So, if you are one of those users who is troubled with the ink-related matter or getting faded else dull printout,
Then here are few steps that you must have a glance at:
- Clean, as well as keep a check on the corona wire location tab & follow these:
- STEP 1: First and foremost, you must switch off the machine. For this, you can press and hold the power button.
- STEP 2: Lift the top cover’s handle to open it.
- Step 3: Check the toner cartridges by comparing their color to the color label; they must match. In addition, each slot must be organized in a logical order. For instance, the first slot color must be yellow, the second ought to be magenta, the third must be cyan, & the fourth need to be black.
- Step 4: Remove the drum unit and toner cartridge installations now.
- Step 5: To clean the wire within each four drum units, simply slide the green tab from left to right at least 15 times. Ensure that the tab is moved to the left side after cleansing it.
- STEP 6: It contains four LED heads, and to clean this, take a lint-free cloth. Make sure to saturate it with a bit of alcohol then wipe down the four LED heads with it.
- STEP 7: Replace the cartridges and drum units, and check that the color of the toner cartridge matches the color mark on the device.
- STEP 8: Now, cover it with the device cover and switch on the power button.
- STEP 9: Lastly, it’s time to check the printing quality, so go-ahead & print on paper.
Hopefully, when you choose to follow these in the defined sequence, it will be easy for you to attain the desired outcome in terms of exceptional printing. Nevertheless, if these steps have still not been able to fix the error you have been encountering, then it is needed that you opt for an alternative by turning off the saver mode of the toner.
For this, you need to proceed with just a few additional steps that will certainly be advantageous in fixing your device:
- Firstly, you need to Press Settings on the touchscreen,
- Tap on the up and down symbols to navigate to all settings.
- Click on the “All settings” tab
- Tap the buttons for going up and down to browse through the General setup.
- Select the option for “General Setup”
- To enter Ecology, press the up and down keys.
- Choose “Ecology” from the drop-down menu.
- Now click the “Toner Save” button.
- Check whether it is in the OFF or ON condition. If it is on, press the OFF button.
- Select Home>Settings>Toner>>Test Print from the drop-down menu.
Rest, be assured that to Fix Brother Printer following the above-mentioned steps will be useful. And, in case, if the issue is not fixed, then make sure to get in touch with a knowledgeable professional for better guidance.