Login to the Bellsouth email and accessing the account is becoming a problem for most people. This situation even arose after the collaboration of At&t and BellSouth in 2006. If you are also one of them, facing Email login issues and finding your solutions. Here, we will provide solutions regarding every issue of Bellsouth, people are facing.
Below we have provided the information about-
- How to login to the BellSouth email account?
- How to access the login account?
- How to setup the email login SMTP server?
- How to setup the Bellsouth login IMAP server?
- The reason behind the issues in login into the email account.
- Conclusion, giving solutions for the Bellsouth email login issues.
How to login to the ATT @Bellsouth.net email account?
To setup the Bellsouth email login account is not rocket science.
Step 1- Subscribe and purchase the Bellsouth internet service.
Step 2- Navigate and click on the “set up a bellsouth.net mail account” option.
Step 3- Click on the Bellsouth email login email address field & enter the assigned email address.
Step 4- Select the Bellsouth email login POP3 as the incoming mail server.
Step 5- Navigate to “account name” and add your username.
Step 6 – Click on the Bellsouth email Sign in finish button.
Here, you go. You can now login to your Bellsouth email account via att.net. Directly.
How to access the Bellsouth.net email on Devices?
- Firstly open the At&t sign-in page on your browser for bellsouth email login.
- Further, add your Bellsouth email sign in address into the email field.
- Then, type your Bellsouth email sign in password in the password field.
- In the end, click the option “ login” or “sign-in” to log into your Bellsouth email account successfully.
Bellsouth.net Email Login Issues Facing Today
- Firstly, maybe an internet connection is not appropriate.
- The second reason could be that your Bellsouth SMTP & IMAP servers setting is not up to mark.
- Furthermore, the reason could be an old version of the browser.
- Maybe in hurry, you are entering either the wrong email or password.
- Cache and cookies could be the reason if you have entered the correct password and email address, yet facing a problem in login into the Bellsouth email account.
To set up the Bellsouth email account first you will have to set up the IMAP and SMTP server.
How to Setup SMTP server for @Bellsouth.net email login
To set up the SMTP server first you will have to open the email app’s configuration window. Then search for Bellsouth STMP server settings. And then follow the below-given step.
The first step- Provide the Bellsouth SMTP server name as, mail.bellsouth.net.
The second step- Fill the Bellsouth SMTP username as – Provide your Bellsouth email account.
In the third step- you will see the option of Bellsouth SMTP password- Enter your Bellsouth password.
Fourth step- Enter Bellsouth SMTP port- 25 or 465. Most perforable 465.
How to setup the IMAP server of @Bellsouth.net email login?
Again, go to the email app’s configuration window and then, navigate to Bellsouth IMAP server settings.
Step 1- Provide the Bellsouth IMAP server name as, imap.mail.yahoo.com.
Step 2- Bellsouth IMAP username- provide your full email address.
Step 3- Now Enter Bellsouth IMAP password- provide your bellsouth.net password.
Step 4- Then Enter Bellsouth IMAP port- 993.
Step 5- IMAP security – SSL/TLS.
The steps to Bellsouth email account mentioned above. If you are facing a problem in login into the Bellsouth account kindly resolve the above mentioned reasons. Fill in the Bellsouth email address and password slowly and carefully in the required field. Delete all the cookies and caches of the browser. Check whether your net connection, which should be proper. Set up your SMTP & IMAP Bellsouth server. Check all the configurations properly as mentioned above.