GoDaddy Email Login is one of the most used web registrar and web hosting companies in the world. Their services are used in almost every country on the planet barring a few exceptions. It is the favorite domain service provider of many small and medium-sized companies.
They provide a host of services alongside the domain services. If you are an internet entrepreneur or you want to deal with internet stuff, then you must have heard about it. Some services from GoDaddy include domain registration, web hosting, cPanel, email services, and more.
If you are using a GoDaddy business hosting account, then you must have got access to domain emails. Yes, GoDaddy Web Hosting solutions provide email addresses along with domain names. Most people don’t use the webmail services from GoDaddy and only use the web hosting services.
You should be using the email services and get the customized email address with your domain name. For that, you have to open a GoDaddy web hosting account and then add an email ID with your domain name.
Here are the steps for you to add an email address in GoDaddy.
Create GoDaddy Email Address
It is very simple to create an email address with your domain name, just follow the steps.
- Open the GoDaddy workspace control center and login into your account.
- Now, click on the Create button at the top of the Email address list to open a new window.
- Now, you need to choose an email address and then enter the domain name after the @ sign.
- Then, you need to enter the password for the account and then confirm it as well.
- After that, you need to click on the Create button and voila, your account is created.
You may not receive a confirmation email right away because it will take a few minutes to set up the email account and address. Once, it is done, you will receive a confirmation email regarding the same. Now, you need to open the GoDaddy email sign-in page to login to your webmail.
Well, this part is a little tricky as most people don’t know how to login to their accounts with ease. If you are one such person and looking for a GoDaddy email login solution, then you’ve come to the right page.
How to Login to GoDaddy Webmail?
Well, the steps to log in to GoDaddy webmail are pretty simple and straightforward, just follow them.
For Email Account users:
- Open the Email and Office dashboard on your browser and then enter your GoDaddy username and password.
- After that, click on the Sign In button to open the GoDaddy webmail.
You can also access the same from the My Products page once you’re signed in with your account.
- Email users need to open the same link after logging into the account and then enter the Microsoft 365 email address and password.
- Then, you need to click on the Sign In button.
This is the best way for GoDaddy email account login but you must have created the Microsoft 365 account beforehand. GoDaddy email works in collaboration with MS 265 and you can easily sign up for the MS 365 email accounts just the way you signed up for simple email accounts.
At times, people are unable to login into their accounts and scramble for help in all directions. If you are facing the same issues with your computer or account, here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue.
Login Issues with GoDaddy Email Account
- Sometimes, you get the incorrect username error even when you are entering the correct username. Well, you may need to check the username from the email section in your GoDaddy account.
- Sometimes, it may throw-in a ‘password is incorrect’ error. In that case, you need to open the GoDaddy email and Office Dashboard and then reset the password for the email address you’re having trouble with.
- Enabling the two-factor authentication can also cause an issue with your account, so you may need to reconsider that.
If you are having more issues with your GoDaddy account, then you may need to contact the support staff and they will try and help you with it.