SBCGlobal is still one of the widely used email service providers in the US. Due to its excellent features and services, people still prefer it over other companies. But you must know that SBCGlobal was acquired by AT&T long back and since then they are providing the services. Sometimes, user face problem while using email like SBCGlobal Email not Working on iPhone?
SBCGlobal can be used on different email clients like Outlook, Thunderbird, and many others. You can easily configure SBCGlobal Email in your iPhone or Android to get emails on the go.
But users report that SBCGlobal email is not working with the iPhone. It is not like it wasn’t working at all, SBCGlobal can encounter a few issues while operating the email. There is nothing to worry about, You can easily solve SBCGlobal mail not working with iPhone issues.
Reasons for This Error
Let’s have a look at the Reasons why SBCGlobal Mail is not Working on Your iPhone.
- Internet connection is one of the most prominent reasons why emails do not work on a few devices.
- Sometimes, server settings or improper configuration can also cause some issues with the account.
- It is also possible that there is a hardware issue with the device you are using at the moment.
- Your device does not have the memory to store new emails.
- Your device is damage with virus or malware
- You have changed the password for the account
And many more. This is a list of some of the reasons why you are encountering the SBCGlobal email issue on your iPhone. Now, that we’ve known the main cause of the issue, let’s have a look at how to resolve it.
How to Fix SBCGlobal Email not working on iPhone
First, we need to check some basic things and make sure that there is no issue on that front.
- It is possible that your account has expired because of inactivity.
- Check the internet connection on your iPhone and make sure that the device has a proper internet connection. Connect to a Wi-Fi network if your mobile network is not working efficiently.
- You need to open the app you are using for the configuration and see if there is any issue with it.
- You may need to update the mail app you are using on your device. Go to the App Store and find the mail app, then tap on the update button to update it.
- You can also try to restart the iPhone to check if there is any issue with the internal memory and processing.
- Delete some of the unnecessary emails, images, or videos from your device to make some space for the new emails to arrive.
So, these were some of the basic steps to fix SBCGlobal email problems on the iPhone. However, if the issue persists, then you may need to properly configure SBCGlobal email account on iPhone.
If you don’t know how to configure the SBCGlobal email on iPhone, then you should look at the steps provided below.
How to Set Up SBCGlobal Email Account on iPhone
It is very easy to set up SBCGlobal account on iPhone, just follow the steps in the order they are listed here.
- Unlock your iPhone and then tap on the Settings icon from the home screen to open the app.
- Now, scroll down and tap on the Mail and Accounts option and then go to the Add Accounts option.
- Now, you will see a list of popular email accounts, select others from the list and then tap on the Add Mail Account option.
- Now, you need to type in the name and description of the account and then provide the SBCGlobal email address in the next step.
- You also need to enter the password in the respective field and then proceed to enter the server settings of SBCGlobal.net.
- Select POP from the account type and then enter these settings.
- Incoming mail server – inbound.att.net
- Incoming mail port 993
- Outgoing mail server – outbound.att.net
- Outgoing mail port – 465
- And then again enter the email address and password in the given fields and then tap on the Done button.
Now, the account has been configured properly, there is no need to worry about anything from here on.
So this way, you can resolve the SBCGlobal issues and configure them in the iPhone without any hassle.