Jharkhand ePass – Lockdown Pass Online Application, Lockdown Pass Status can be check on the official website and on this page. Jharkhand ePass has been made compulsory for citizens to travel across the state. Epassjharkhand.nic.in is the official website portal to apply for Jharkhand ePass. The situations of emergency and pandemic caused by covid-19 are extremely dangerous for the general public. In the past year, when covid cases grew in India The entire nation was under lockdown from the Central Government prohibiting all activities and movements that were not essential to the nation.
So, in light of the increase in instances in Jharkhand and the Jharkhand government has also announced the lockdown for a couple of days to limit the movement of the general population, with some exclusion such as essential goods agricultural, paramedical or mining.
Jharkhand E-pass at one glance
|Concerned Department||Transport Department, Jharkhand|
|Purpose||To allow commercial and private vehicles in lockdown|
|Duration||16 th May to 27 th May 2021|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|The name of the website||Jharkhand Epass Management System|
Jharkhand Lockdown Pass
The Jharkhand government has declared a lockdown that will last from April 22 through May 31st, 2021 to end the chain of infections within the state. In the wake of this lockdown the circulation of the public limited, however, should someone need to move from one place to the next for an emergency reason, they may apply for an Jharkhand E-pass on the official website.
Reasons for Issue of Jharkhand ePass
ePass is issued to citizens who have to travel for a legitimate need or an emergency during the lockdown period that is scheduled to begin. The types of activities for which the epass issued are:
- Out of Jharkhand State
- The district is not in effect, however, within the state
- Moving within the district
- From another state to Jharkhand
How to Apply for Jharkhand Lockdown ePass Online?
The applicants can fill out the application online. The application procedure described as follows:
- Visit the official site to access the official portal of Jharkhand e-Pass. The URL of the portal is provided below.
- Select a district on the portal’s homepage, and then click the “Submit” button.
- The applicants must sign up to the portal prior to registering. To register, click on the “New User Registration” link.
- Enter the mobile number. And then click submit.
- Input the mobile number once more and confirm it.
- Enter the password according to the directions and then press submits. Confirm password.
- After that, registration completed, and users must sign in using their username and password.
- After login, the profile page will displayed. The complete profile information will be displayed.
- To complete your profile, click “Personal details” link.
- Complete personal information including address, address, and id details and fill it in.
- Click the Apply to apply for ePass link on the left-hand side on the left side of page.
- Select the district you want to visit from the drop-down menu.
- Complete all the information on the Epass request form.
- Make the declaration clear and then click “Agree & Proceed” button.
- Then, epass will be generated.
- Click on the ePass Download option.
- You can take a copy of a soft copy of it or print it.
Jharkhand ePass Application Requirement
Candidates required to adhere to the essentials in mind when applying for the position.
- They should have a tablet, mobile or laptop/desktop.
- Internet connectivity should be of good quality Connectivity.
- A valid and functional mobile number.
- Vehicle details
- Identification proof must included on the application for the form.
- Driving license
- Other documents supporting the claim.
Jharkhand Lockdown ePass Apply Online Registration – Make New ePass at epassjharkhand.nic.in.
- Anyone who wants to register for Jharkhand Lockdown ePass Online Registration. They are now able to complete their registration online on the official portal’s official website. Candidates who wish to learn how to register can look at the methods of registration listed below.
- Simply click on “Register Here” Button given on the official website.
- On the next page, you must provide all the necessary details that must filled in for registration such as your name or mobile number, the vehicle, and category. You can also include all other details on the registration form.
- Click the submit button that is below.
- You have applied successfully for the pass. Now you are now waiting to see if you can approve or deny your ePass.
- Should you are sure that your ePass will approved then you’ll be able to take off and perform what you’ve chosen on the ePass.
People who interested in knowing about Jharkhand E-Pass Login details are now able to log into their account through the official portal. They will be able to view their pass’s validity as well as other information quickly. Individuals who wish to learn about the pass’s validity can visit the official website and login using their mobile number as well as the password you have set by you. Then, you can make changes quickly. Check out the steps below on how to complete Jharkhand ePass Registration.
- Visit the official portal for Jharkhand ePass.
- On the official portal, type in your mobile number registered with you and password that you have created at the time of registration. Then, enter the captcha number in the box.
- Log in using the button.
- Once you login to the account, you’ll be able to see the ePass made by you and you will be able to view it with all your information.
Jharkhand ePass Rules – epassjharkhand.nic.in. Rules
These Jharkhand ePass Rules are listed below. Make sure you follow the guidelines when traveling with your vehicle.
- Masks required when cycling or driving.
- Car drivers required to wear seat belts, and observe any road restrictions.
- The driver should have sanitizer in his vehicle.
- There is a 2cm space between the two people within the automobile.
Jharkhand ePass Request Type at https://epassjharkhand.nic.in/
The applicants who are looking to apply in the process of applying for Jharkhand ePass can apply for the permit in three different types.
- Inter-State Pass – With this type of pass, the individual can travel out of Jharkhand State for their work and by presenting the pass to the police department, they are able to leave the city and in all areas.
- Inter– within Jharkhand district is covered by the case of this ePass the applicant will be restricted to the Jharkhand district, and is able to do their work in only the district. The pass will not allow traveling outside of the district.
- Within District – The person may travel between one district and the next district, by showing the within district E card to officers in the police force and then carry out their job in districts.