HP makes printers for all business purposes known for its quality in printing and easy accessibility. All HP printers come up with in-built HP Printer Assistant; it is a fundamental application or program manages all sorts of printing task, check ink level, order supplies, etc.
Some of the HP users face difficulties in installing this software.
If you are not able to install the software, you can refer to the steps given below to complete the installation process of the HP Printer Assistant for your Windows operating system.
Steps to Install HP Printer Assistant
- The first and foremost thing you need to do is to turn off your HP printer. If your HP printer is connected to the computer with a USB cable, disconnect the cable from the printer. The Assistant software installation prompts you to connect the cable if needed.
- Now visit the HP Software and Driver downloading page and click on Printer option.
- After that, you need to identify your product and move to printer option and type the printer model. If you need to change the operating system, click Change option, select your version, then click Change.
- Now, go to the Driver and click on Download option.
- During the installation, select Typical or Recommended type of installation when prompted by the software installer and finish the installation process.
- When you install the full feature printer software on your windows computer from the HP official website, HP printer assistant installs automatically.
- Now double click on the icon shown on your desktop and check if the installed software is functioning properly.
After proceeding through all the above-mentioned steps, your installation process will be done. If you have any trouble in completing the installation steps, if you are facing the issues like HP printer error code 79, you can contact directly to our technical executives for assistance. Our experts are available 24/7 for the help of users. you can try calling our HP Printer helpline number and ask for additional technical assistance to fix the problem. Our professional experts are available 24/7 to solve all sorts of problems related to HP on time.
Related Blogs –