In this article we will discuss about “how to change the email address which is associated with your Apple ID” and “how to change apple ID without password?”.
So, moving on to “how to change the email address associated with your apple ID”. If you want to change the email address that you use for your Apple ID, and you know your current Apple ID and password, you can change it from any web browser. So, here are the following steps to do the same, so, just follow the below mentioned steps:
How to change the email address associated with your apple ID?
- The very first step is to go to appleid.apple.com.
- And then enter your Apple ID and password.
- Then click or tap the arrow to log in.
- Verify your identity by using two-factor authentication if it is enabled.
- Then click or tap “edit next” to “reachable at” in the account section.
- Click or tap Change Apple ID under your Apple ID.
- And after that enter the new email address.
- And finally click or tap continue.Then and there a verification code will be sent to the new email address.
- Then open the email from MAC.
- Click or tap on the “verify email address” link in the email.
- And then enter the verification code at appleid.apple.com.
- Click or tap Verify.
- Click or tap “done” when finished.
So, finally you have altered the changes as per you required and these were the only steps you would need to change the email address attached to your Apple ID. But even if now, if you find yourself coming across issues trying to set a new Apple ID email address then check out the entire article.
You can alter the settings on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 10.3 or later also. So, here are the steps clearly mentioned to change the apple ID:
Steps to Change Apple ID:
- Go to settings and then tap [your name], then choose name, phone numbers, email.
- Next tap “edit” on reachable at and then delete your current Apple ID.
- And tap on “continue”. Enter the Apple ID that you want to use.
- Tap Next.
Follow the Steps on your Apple ID Account page:
- Go to appleid.apple.com and sign in to your account.
- Click on“edit”in the account section.
- Click change Apple ID under your Apple ID. If you try to change your Apple ID to an @icloud.com email address created within the last 30 days, you might be asked to try again later.
- Then enter the Apple ID that you want to use.
- And click Continue.
- And finally verify your new email.
- If you change your Apple ID to another third-party email address then you need to verify your account.
- Check for the verification code which is sent to you at that address after you enter the email address that you want to use as your Apple ID.
Enter the verification code from the email into the fields provided and start using your updated Apple ID.
You can change your Apple ID to another third-party email address if your current Apple ID is a third-party email address. You can also change your Apple ID to a login alias that already exists.
METHOD2: By Signing in back.
After you have changed your Apple ID, you need to use your new sign-in information with all Apple services that you use.
- If you would like to sign in with a different Apple ID— and not change the email address that you use as your Apple ID. Then follow these steps to sign out, then back in with a different Apple ID.
- If in case you have entered your email address incorrectly when you have created your Apple ID.
- If you have created your Apple ID with an email address that you can’t verify then sign in to your Apple ID account page with the email address that you entered when you were setting up your Apple ID. And now you can change your Apple ID to the correct email address.
- There are facilities in some countries or regions that you can make use your phone number as your Apple ID. But if you already have an Apple ID which is already associated to an email address then you might not be able to alter or convert it into a phone number.
So, these were the steps which you could follow so that you could successfully help in changing your apple ID either by using apple iPhone, or MAC or any apple device or even through the browser. Hopefully this article works well while changing your apple ID.