Ever since 2007, the iPhone 12 brand graced the stage with their innovative designs and technological advancement. It is true, some of their iPhones are limited with downloading certain apps or wanting free access to different items on the play store. However, millions of people don’t see that as a major hindrance. Here’s why.
Key features about the iPhone 12 Pro
Two years ago, over 1.5 billion iPhones were sold while holding a 12.4% global smartphone market share. That’s powerful considering the other mobile device options readily available for immediate usage.
October 23, 2020, Apple launched the iPhone 12 Pro in four sophisticated colours– silver, graphite (a noble gray shade with a slightly dark hue), gold, and deep pacific blue. The capacity of the iPhone Pro ranges from 128GB to 512GB, allowing the customer to download high definition games and store hundreds of lifelike photos.
On average, the iPhone 12 Pro cost from $999 for 128GB to $1,299 for 512GB. For a phone that’s a reasonable price for the amount of capacity in the iPhone 12 Pro. Although it’s a Microsoft product, you’re better off investing in the iPhone 12 Pro verses spending money on a Windows 10 laptop (which holds up to 15GB) because of multiple functionalities, 5G speed, and useful specs that makes this phone stand out from the rest.
The iPhone 12 Pro specs (everything you should know) is one of a kind. In addition to the extensive GB and a mature color selection, the phone weighs 6.66 ounces. Making it one of the lighter iPhones in the Apple family, it’s also measured at a height of 5.78 inches with an accompanied width of 2.82 inches. This makes the iPhone 12 Pro light to carry around in your hand and/or pocket.
Listed below are additional general iPhone Pro specs, everything you should know about it while considering purchase.
- Display: The display is measured at 6.1 inches with a 2532×1170 pixel resolution. This is excellent for those wanting to stream videos, movies, or play high quality games using 5G.
- Is it water resistant: Absolutely! It’s splash, water, and dust resistant. Going for a swim this summer or trying to take that fancy selfie in the shower? Your iPhone 12 Pro can survive up to 6 meters underwater for 30 minutes. However, be careful that damages to the charging port may occur when completely testing this out.
- Type of camera: The 12 Pro has three cameras with detailed view, dual-tone flash, HDR features, and cool biometrics sensor.
- Does it have a Face ID: Yes! Did you know that you can use your Face ID with Apple Pay, making it easier to check out and pay for your items? Neat and convenient!
- Battery life: The battery life with the iPhone 12 Pro lasts up to 17 hours on stand-by. If you’re wanting to listen to music only, then you can use your phone for 65 hours before it needs to recharge. Finally, if you’re impatient and don’t want to stick by the charger for a long time, then don’t stress out! Your iPhone 12 Pro charges at a speed of lightning, putting your phone at 50% within 30 minutes or less!
Whether you’re wanting to upgrade your phone/iPhone, or curious about what the 12 Pro is all about, purchasing this phone is well worth it. Many phone carriers like M1, Verizon, Sprint, or AT&T, have various deals that allow you to purchase the iPhone 12 Pro without spending almost a grand on the phone and services. Also, just about anyone can work the 12 Pro, even your great-great-great grandpa!