Gmail is a well-known email service provider that allows users with many user-friendly features. It is one of the best versions and has an easy configuration, quick-checking on new arrival emails; syncing features are some of the best-in-class aspects you could find in the app version only. However, some users have complained about the issue of Gmail on phone not syncing. Well, this issue usually happens when the app gets stuck over.
Here are the steps you should follow to fix your Gmail not syncing issue regarding syncing account details into the device.
Pin-Point Reasons why Gmail not syncing
- Slow internet connection.
- Antivirus software is running in the background while your device is to load the Chrome browser.
- Your Google Chrome browser might be corrupted or out of date due to which Gmail stops syncing.
- Using an outdated Google Chrome browser.
Effective Steps to Troubleshoot Gmail sync not working on Android
Step 1: Firstly, check whether your mobile data connection is proper. Try accessing through a wireless network.
Step 2: Try restarting your Android device and re-launch the app to see if it helps.
Step 3: Check the Android phone settings – such as the airplane mode, whether it’s turned on, Gmail sync settings, etc.
- If you are not able to check why unable to sync Gmail, navigate to the menu > settings > your account.
- Now, the check is enabled next to the Sync Gmail.
- If your phone is running out of space, Gmail sync not working; you need to clear some space.
How Do I Sync My Gmail Account on PC?
Gmail has been one such webmail platform that allows users to avail many of its services. But somewhere around, users find tough to fix the issue of Gmail can’t sync error. If you are too in need of Gmail can’t sync chrome on PC, follow the quick steps down below:
- Open Google Chrome on your device
- At the top right, tap on the option of profile.
- Now, Log-In to your Google Account.
- If you want to sync your info across all your devices, tap on the option of Turn on sync.
- Now, the sync is on, and the issue of Gmail does not sync, got fixed.
Avail Online Technical Assistance from Our Representatives for Other Issues
After getting through all the above-given steps, if the issues of Gmail app can’t sync still persist, feel free to reach the technical experts for help. Moreover, if you need assistance regarding Gmail not Working? No need to get fret; feel free to reach the technical experts for help whenever you want.