The question of what to prepare for breakfast every day has been found. Nutritionist Sweta Mehra has told us how to eat a healthy breakfast for weight loss.
Days Of The Week Will Help You Lose Weight
Thinking one thing every day about what to prepare for breakfast can prove to be very troublesome. After all, how does one think about what to make every day and be healthy as well? Often we find a variety of recipes for weight loss and think about what to make and at the beginning of the day we do not even have enough time to think about making a dish by working too hard, so why not during the week 7 days 7 different types of breakfast to cut your time?
Today we are going to tell you the breakfast tips by Sweta Mehra. Sweta Ji told us that how you can eat a protein-rich and healthy breakfast 7 days a week which will not be too heavy and it will be beneficial for you if you want to lose weight.
All these breakfast items contain those essential nutrients and fibers that you consider very important. You can make them instantly. So let’s know which breakfast items are special according to Sweta Mehra.
1. Oats –
Oats are very good and tasty as well as they are very healthy.
1 packet quick oats
The most easily you can make oats. If you want non-flavored oats, then buy them, but there are many types of instant oats packets in the market that can be made very easily and quickly.
Idli can be made in many ways but here we will talk about easy digesting Rava Idli which can be made quickly and can be eaten either with sambar, chutney, or by frying it.
For Batter Chopped vegetables of your choice (carrots, coriander, beans), salt as per taste, 1 cup Rava, 1/2 cup yogurt, water as required, eno or baking soda 1/4 teaspoon
To fry 2 tablespoons ghee, dry fruits (as per choice), 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1 teaspoon chana dal, 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds, 8-10 curry leaves, 1 pinch asafoetida, ginger chilies as per your taste
First of all, mix the ingredients mentioned for the batter together and keep them aside. (You can also roast and use rava if you want. It depends on your taste.)
– Now heat 2 teaspoons of ghee in a pan. Add cashews to it and fry it a bit, followed by mustard seeds, cumin seeds, and curry leaves.
Now add ginger and chili and fry for a while. Add asafoetida if you like.
Now add Rava batter in idli pan and cook. If you want, you can put cashews in between them.
After cooking the idli, cut it into pieces and put it in a fry pan, it can be mixed with the ingredients that we had fried before or you can add fried masala on top of the idli.
Sprouts can also be customized to your taste.
Sprouts of your choice soaked one or two nights ago.
Soak the ingredients like moong, gram, peanuts one night in advance and take out the water in the morning and fry it a bit or boil it and add pink salt (rock salt) to it. If you want, you can also fry it with onion tomato, it depends entirely on you.
4. Gram flour –
Besan Chila is very easy to make and eat it with hot gram Besan Chila tea in the morning is something else.
1 cup gram flour, 1/2 teaspoon celery, salt according to taste, a little turmeric, 3 teaspoons chopped onions, 3 teaspoons chopped tomatoes, 1 green chili chopped, 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger, 2 teaspoons green coriander, water (For batter), 2 tablespoons oil
- Mix all the ingredients together and prepare batter like dosa.
- Heat a little oil in a pan and spread it by adding batter.
- Let it cook on medium flame for 2-3 minutes then flip it over.
- Now cook for about 1 minute on the other side as well.
- Serve it hot now.
Where it is about healthy and protein-rich breakfast, there is nothing better than omelette.
2 eggs, finely chopped vegetables of your choice, salt as per taste, oil as per need
- Mix all the ingredients together and heat the oil in a pan.
- Keep in mind that the more you beat the egg, the more it will give better texture.
- Now cook half of the omelette mixture in the pan and cook.
- When the egg is cooked from one side, flip it over.
- Now cook it from the other side and serve immediately. If you want, you can eat bread with it and eat it.
6. Quinoa Upma-
We all eat upma, but why not eat Quinoa upma which has all the properties of fat loss along with nutrients and fiber.
1/2 cup Quinoa, 1.5 teaspoons oil, chopped vegetables of your choice, 1/2 teaspoon mustard, 1/2 teaspoon cumin, 1/2 teaspoon urad dal, 1/2 teaspoon moong dal or chana dal, 1 cup water, Chopped coriander, salt as per taste
- First of all wash the Kinua thoroughly. Now heat 1.5 teaspoons of oil in the pan and add mustard seeds, cumin, urad dal, moong dal etc. and fry it a little. Then add curry leaves.
- Now add ginger, green chillies, asafetida, etc. and cook a little.
- Now add vegetables of your choice and cook. All the medium will be cooked on asafoetida.
- Now add 1 cup of water after adding the Quinoa and cook it.
- Keep stirring it well and add salt.
- Cover the pan and cook it till the Quinoa is cooked.
- Finally, garnish with coriander. If you want, you can also add a little lemon juice on top.
7. Paneer Bhurji –
Another good source of protein is Paneer Bhurji. You can eat it in breakfast too.
Now your list of 7 days 7 breakfast Weight loss plan is complete.