What is PC Matic & How Does Pc Matic Works?
Pc Matic is the online security software that protect user from virus, malware and online threats. It is a product of Pc-Pitstop. You can download, install and setup pc matic on your windows 10 & smartphones. Use your Pc Matic Login credentials to login the antivirus software. It will optimize your pc or smartphones to optimum level so, you can use without any fear.
How to Login to Pc Matic Antivirus?
- If you have an account with pc matic, then you can login to pc matic antivirus software.
- You should remember your pc matic login email and password
- Enter the right pc matic account login details and hit enter.
- You can select the language of login screen from the top-right drop down.
How to Install PC Matic Super Shield?
- First, you need to download the PC Matic Super Shield fro the pcmatic.com/add-device.
- Double-click on the downloaded PC Matic setup to start the installation cycle.
- Comply with the License Agreement of the software and stand by till the PC Matic Login technique is finished.
- Once the installation cycle is finished, you need to restart your framework.
- Open the PC Matic after the framework turns on totally. Snap the Log In button accessible on that screen.
- Specify the right certifications of the PC Matic record and begin utilizing it.
How to Add a Computer on My PC Matic Account?
- There is no different strategy to add a computer to your PC Matic account.
- Go to the device which you need to add and download the PC matic software from the authority website.
- Navigate to the downloaded area after the download technique is finished.
- You need to double tap on the PC Matic setup file to start the installation cycle.
- After fruitful installation, dispatch the software on your computer and snap the sign In button.
- Mention the right username and secret key in the particular field. Tap the Log On button.
- You have now added a device to the PC Matic Account Login. Additionally, you can add various devices to your PC Matic account.
- How to Add Programs on PC Matic Whitelist?
- Go to the framework plate of your situation and right-click on the green shield symbol.
- Choose the Protection Level alternative, and you need to set the Blocking Notification Method to Prompt for Override(advanced).
- Now, dispatch the SuperShield/hindering screen and utilize the Always Allow Button to add a program to the Whitelist utilizing PC Matic Login.
How to Turn On PC Matic Supershield?
- Make sure you have installed the PC Matic software on your framework.
- Open the PC Matic software and sign in to it utilizing the certifications you know.
- From the PC Matic Dashboard, select the SuperShield Status alternative.
- Enable it in the event that it isn’t turned on. The SuperShield highlight has been turned on at this point.
How would I Reinstall PC Matic?
- To reinstall the PC Matic software on your framework, you need to uninstall it and afterward install it again following a couple of moments.
- To uninstall, you need to press the Windows+R key to open the Run exchange box.
- Choose the Control Panel alternative and afterward select the Uninstall Programs choice accessible beneath the Programs choice.
- Search for the PC Matic setup and select PC Matic Login once you discover it. Snap the Uninstall catch and stand by till the PC Matic Account Login measure is finished.
- Restart your framework in the following Clean my PC step. After it turns on, go to the software producer’s site.
- Download the PC Matic software to your framework and install it utilizing the prompts showed.
- How to Update PC Matic?
- With PC Matic, you don’t need to download and install the updates on your computer.
- Once an update is delivered for the software, it will be installed automatically on your device in the wake of checking for similarity.
- Every time you open the software, it ensures it is exceptional.
How to Uninstall PC Matic?
- If you have a Windows framework, at that point adhere to the approaching directions to uninstall the PC Matic software.
- Access the Control Panel on your framework from the Start menu.
- Now, you need to pick the Uninstall a Program alternative.
- Find the PC Matic and PC Matic SuperShield setup in the subsequent stage. Right-click on each record and snap on the Uninstall alternative.
- Read the PC Matic Login rules determined on your screen and follow them to uninstall effectively.
- After the uninstall cycle is finished, you need to reboot your computer.