How do you get reciprocal links without fearing penalties? By being diligent when selecting a platform in engaging with the host and choosing the best URL.
The natural links have the biggest impact on an increase in rankings. They also attract targeted traffic, i.e. prospective customers to the site. The issue is that stores on the internet, specifically younger ones, aren’t often mentioned by other platforms. Therefore, we have to encourage the process.
Where do natural links come from?
There are many ways to gain natural reciprocal links:
- producing valuable content that other online resources will link to (and it’s not just articles it could be an online calculator, configurator or selector and so on. );
- Create guest articles (create quality content for media and blogs to publish, then include a link);
- insert links to websites that already rank high in search results.
These two methods work well but
- It’s not always the case that published content is more popular on search results and draws more visitors.
- The editorial board may take down or remove nofollow links.
- The process, like the end result, is extended in time.
- You must have the backlink report tools you require to write content. Great writers are highly paid and rare.
The third approach is more specific and allows you to attract visitors faster (since donor pages are already top of the line).
The reasoning behind building links through this method is as follows:
- The keys to helping you make sure you get targeted traffic are in your hands.
- These keys are used to produce an overview of the top 20 results from Google search results.
- Pick pages on which it’s best to place reciprocal links (blogs, media, forums, and ratings are good choices).
- For links to be added to the content, please contact the administration.
- Monitor traffic flow and supervise placement.
Natural links vs mass purchase
Natural links of top quality that are one-piece stand out. Instead of choosing websites specifically designed to make money from traffic, go for popular sites.
The quality of the links that are on these portals draws the attention of the target audience. The decision to place the links is yours to make, and you’re guided by more technical parameters than just technical ones.
These are not links that can be bought in bulk. Placing a natural link will cost you considerably more but it can also help the website considerably more. The targeted traffic will be brought to your site from the top-20 websites related to your topic. Basically, you place your ads on a themed site.
Naturally, you require more than one or two links to get an actual link mass.
Links are costly, which is why you’ll want to make the most of your budget and use Linkbox to ensure that all the hard-earned links in order.
Link building: A step-by-step guide
Step 1. Choosing key phrases
You should gather the broadest possible informational semantics and search questions on the topic of your site.
Step 2. Parsing the results by keywords
You can filter the results by selecting specific keywords. To do this, you’ll need to use numerous services, like Aparser.
Step 3. Screening of the site
After you have compiled a list of websites, you must evaluate each one and eliminate ones that do not allow links. These could be sites that are competitors or not related to the theme.
Step 4. Negotiating and posting links
If there are no yellow sites remaining on the list, find the administrator’s contact information and make a convincing request.
- They might offer different advertising or page. This is the type of service you can expect when you are dealing with an advertising manager. The manager will give you an outline of the services with prices. Make a rough estimate of the cost and the proposal and if the website is popular, it may be worthwhile to place advertising on the site that is of interest or order an article for your company.
- The price is too excessive. Do not be rushed to reject the offer in this case. You can try bargaining and then offer an amount that is acceptable to you. This is particularly true if you speak directly with the person who owns the platform, not the manager who may have a set price in mind.
- The administrator takes a long time to reply. Don’t rush off the site. You may have to write a new message as the initial one could have been lost. Find other contact information to get an answer. The channel could be inactive. If you don’t receive any responses, mark the page as red and then move to the next.
- They will provide you with an online link to pay monthly. It is a typical practice. This kind of offer may appear not profitable at first. However, this isn’t the case: once the link is placed, you will be able to assess the amount of traffic it generates and then remove it if there is no impact. If you’re happy with the results then you can make use of this placement during the season where every transition is interesting to you.
- The administrator responds, gives you a cost, then you shake hands and share the link.
When putting a link in your article ensure that all conditions have been met: the link is located within the body of the article, it is anchored to an identified anchor and the surrounding text, and it isn’t shut down using the nofollow attribute (unless otherwise specified earlier).
After you have established all parameters, you can choose to relax or shift to different tasks. For, in addition to reciprocal links, you must be working in different directions (internal optimization and website content). Natural links are a strong signal to search engines that your website is reliable, useful, and reliable.