Bitsmedia Company is a data center and IT solutions provider. Bitsmedia was founded in 2005. It started with people who have worked in IT, telecommunication, and data centers. The company grew very quickly and now it is a very famous company. For more information about Bitsmedia’s capabilities and offerings, please read below!
Bitsmedia Company History
Bitsmedia Company has been in business for over 25 years. They have been making products since 1989. The first product they made was computers that were compatible with IBM. Bitsmedia is a company that makes software for businesses. They used to make computers. Now they focus on making apps for phones and tablets.
What Does This Company Do?
Bitsmedia is a company that makes software, content for marketing, and web design.
They help companies make an online experience that is enjoyable for customers. Bitsmedia creates new websites and also offers website redesigns for clients. It works with all types of businesses, from small startups to large corporations.
Clients include Starbucks, Nike, and Coca-Cola.
They help companies with social media marketing. This helps them to connect with their customers. Bitsmedia makes websites for people. They are easy to use and people can find what they want.
Bitsmedia helps their clients get higher rankings in search engines. This way, they can reach a wider audience.
They help people with their business. They give them things that they need so that the business can do well. Bitsmedia has a team of developers who can do web design and app creation. They can create custom-built software that suits the needs of their clients.
Their web design team has experts in every aspect of the industry. They know how to do HTML, CSS, PHP, and MySQL. Bitsmedia offers a full suite of internet marketing services. They can do SEO, social media marketing, and pay-per-click advertising.
How Do They Work With Clients?
The Bitsmedia team works with clients to understand their specific needs and objectives.
They then develop a customized strategy for each client, which may include:
- Branding consulting (e.g., naming, positioning)
- Social media marketing campaigns
- Design & development of websites or web applications
- Web marketing strategy
- Content marketing
- Email campaigns
- Viral sharing channels (e.g., YouTube)
- Video production or video marketing
- Public relations and press release writing, editing, distribution
- Marketing research & analysis including keyword discovery
- Search engine optimization for organic search rankings
- Headline and subheadings
- Social media posts or social content for marketing campaigns (e.g., Facebook, Twitter)
- Printed materials – brochures, direct mailers, newsletters
- A company can translate its website into other languages. For example, a Japanese translation of the English-language Bitsmedia website.
- Web hosting services
- Content, design, and production for websites in formats such as HTML, Flash, or PDF.
- Website management (e.g., content updates)
Their team is always ready to develop new ideas or to make applications that can help you at work.
Bitsmedia Overall Review
Bitsmedia company is a pretty good company and they do their job well. They have many talented employees. They are very responsive to any needs or problems that might happen at the company. It’s definitely one of my favorite places to work, but it does have some drawbacks as well.
One thing I would change about Bitsmedia Company is how competitive it can be. The salary is good, but people who have been at the company for a shorter amount of time get more money and better jobs.
A long-time employee will not be given any better work or higher titles than a new employee.
I don’t like it when people get laid off. It can make the office feel bad because they are not here anymore. But the Bitsmedia company is a great place to work.