Are you a homeowner looking to replace your HVAC in Newnan GA? Purchasing a new cooling or heating system is a big investment. There are several things to consider in order to make a well informed decision about a system that perfectly suits your heating and cooling needs. If your primary consideration is financial, we suggest you look at your total cost of replacement and operation over the next 10 to 20 years.
Air Conditioning System:
- Air conditioners built after 2006 can be up to 60% more efficient.
- Most air conditioners have a warranty of 5 to 10 years that will cover the cost of parts if the A/C system was properly maintained and had regular maintenance
- Older units may need more expensive repairs.
- If your air conditioner is out of warranty and you have a substantial repair, your money would be better spent towards a more efficient new system.
- If this is your second or third larger equipment repair, this is a major indication that you need to replace your system, so find an authorized trane dealer near you to help select the best A/C unit for your home.
- High efficiency furnaces are as much as 97% efficient.
- When combined with a proper furnace insulation of your home, you will likely cut your energy bills as much as 40%.
If you are ready to take the plunge into a new HVAC system, here are some factors to consider to help you make the best informed decision:
It’s important that the size of your system fits your home space. When it comes to HVAC one size does not fit all! Your HVAC system’s size requirements may be different from your neighbors. An incorrectly sized HVAC system presents a number of problems that can end up costing you money.
A unit that is too small will not deliver adequate heating or cooling during inclement weather. An oversized system will not only cost more, but will be less efficient at providing effective temperature and humidity control. In order to identify the best system for your home, it is important to have a professional perform a load calculation and select a unit that will best suit your needs.
Modern standards for energy efficiency include the Energy Star Program and SEER ratings. HVAC systems have different energy efficiency ratings. If efficiency is at the top of your must-have list, you’ll want to shop for a high-efficient heating and a cooling system with a higher SEER rating. If you are seeking an eco-friendly system that will reduce the carbon footprint by using less energy, your One Call HVAC professional in Newnan GA can provide you with innovative heating and cooling solutions that are currently available.
When upgrading your heating and cooling unit, it’s highly advisable to consider a programmable thermostat. A programmable thermostat can not only increase the comfort levels of your home, but also save you money. You could save up to 10% a year on heating and cooling costs! While seemingly a small component of your HVAC system, a programmable thermostat plays a very important role in your heating and cooling performance and home energy consumption.
It provides more efficient heating and cooling by controlling the number of times your HVAC is activated. Requesting greater output from your HVAC system while you are home and lowering the demand on your heating and cooling appliances while you are away, is one of the very best ways to maximize HVAC efficiency and overall system longevity.
Your heating and cooling system is one of the more expensive purchases you will ever make. It’s very important to make an informed decision by consulting with a Heating, Ventilation and Air Conditioning expert. With 30 years of HVAC installation in Newnan GA, we are happy to help you make the right choice for your home and family by selecting a system that meets your comfort needs efficiently and affordably.