Delta Airlines is one of the leading air carriers in the aviation industry. Being the legacy carrier and the most preferred airline in the world to travel with, Delta always values its customers and prioritizes their needs to facilitate them. Delta Airlines understands that the plan can change at any time without any notice and, therefore, it offers flexible cancellation policy to the travelers so that they can easily terminate their Delta Airlines Reservations without any hassle. You will get a refund if your ticket is eligible for the same. Let’s get to know about the important guidelines associated with the same before opting for this facility.
Important Guidelines To Follow Before Cancelling Your Delta Flight
- Delta provides 24-hour risk-free cancellation policy to the travelers in which they can easily suspend their bookings within 24 hours of the procurement and get full refund for the same. The tickets must be booked at least seven days before the flight take-off. So, if your plan changes soon you make the reservation, then worry not and make the use of this policy.
- Delta, like all other airlines, offers two types of ticket options – Refundable and Non-Refundable. If you have purchased a Refundable Ticket, then you will get your money back after deducting the cancellation charges but if you have booked a Non-Refundable flight ticket, then you will only get taxes in return.
- Cancellation charges usually start from $200, depending on your itinerary.
- The airline will take about 7 to 20 business days in refunding back your amount to your account. You are suggested to have some patience while the process is going on.
To terminate Delta Airlines Reservations,
- Visit the official website of the Delta Airlines on your system.
- Tap on the ‘My Trips’ section available in the menu bar.
- A new page will open on the screen where you will have to enter the First Name, Last Name, and Confirmation Number.
- On submitting the details, click on the ‘Find My Trip’ button and access your itinerary.
- Select the trip that you wish to cancel and move next to confirm the termination of your flight ticket.