You might have heard about ultrasonic cavitation and wondered what it actuallyinvolves. Ultrasonic cavitation is a non-invasive fat reduction procedure which uses ultrasound waves to flush fat from the body. It is considered a safer alternative to liposuction surgery. There is ultrasonic cavitationonline trainingoptions available for people wishing to become qualified professionals in providing this revolutionary treatment.
The advantages of getting an Ultrasonic Cavitation procedure done?
- Versatile: This procedure can be done on almost any part of the body that has stubborn fat or cellulite. The most common treatment areas include the abdomen, flanks, back fat, arms and thighs. However, specialists can also target areas such as the double chin.
- Non-invasive: With cosmetic procedures, the common feature that people have is that the procedure will be invasive. There is no surgical procedure, anesthesia or blood involved. Low-level ultrasonic waves are used to break down the fat cells in the body. They are then eliminated through the natural elimination process.
- Safe and painless: The ultrasonic cavitation process is very safe and there are virtually no side effects involved with the treatment. You may feel a gentle warm sensation during the procedure and hear a buzzing sound in your ears.
- Fast, easy, and effective: The procedure can take between 20 to 30 minutes per area, and studies have shown 2-3 inches of fat loss after just a few treatments. Clients should drink plenty of water before and after the treatment, and take a short brisk walk immediately after to help the body start the fat removal process.
Be sure to get your procedure done from a certified professional who has completed Ultrasonic cavitation online training with a reputable training provider. However, there are a few demerits of going through with this procedure that one must be aware of.
- Not for everyone:Whilst this popular fat reduction treatment is safe and suitable for most people, this procedure is not for everyone. Women who are pregnant or breastfeeding, menstruating, and people who have heart, kidney or liver issues or active implanted devices are definitely not candidates for the treatment. Other contraindications may apply to a small number of people, so it is absolutely essential to consult with a properly trained professional.
- Side effects:Ultrasonic cavitation is a safe and effective treatment for non-invasive fat reduction, and whilst there are very few risks associated with this procedure, it’s important to be mindful of potential side effects. Some people may experience temporary skin sensitivity, mild bruising, fluid build-up and even headaches.
After your ultrasonic cavitation treatment, it is recommended you continue to drink adequate amounts of water and maintain a healthy diet and exercise. It’s also important to avoid alcohol in the days after the treatment as consumption may actually hinder your body’s ability to effectively remove all the fatty substances released during the treatment.