SEO i.e. Search Engine Optimisation is the lifeblood of any company in the digital economy -. This process is the best way, by which customers find these companies’ websites and ultimately buy from them.
Companies that do SEO right end up with their websites appear within the first five results of the first page of Google (or any other major search engine.) This search customisation is crucial because this is where 75% of customers will look. People rarely look beyond the first page of results for businesses. What’s even more astounding is the fact that 77% of people will Google these websites on mobile devices. Therefore, these websites must load quickly and have a neat and clean layout.
The benefits of Mobile SEO Marketing are immense!
Well, for one thing, businesses who follow the tenets of SEO find that they get much more traffic to their websites. This SEO usage is especially beneficial if they have sites with great layout and killer content. This optimisation results in more sales and profit. Moreover, SEO is an enthusiastic approach and lets people to achieve a loyal customer base. Therefore, good mobile SEO marketing can lead to strong SERPs.
What are the mobile SEO services?
Mobile SEO services include the following:
- Optimised keywords: What this means is that the websites contain meaningful, high-quality, and useful content that has the right density of popular but less well-known keywords placed in significant places. The proper keyword density in SEO-optimised words is between 2-3%.
- Regular reports that indicate and analyse where a company’s competitors rank on Google and other major search engines. This analysis is vital because a company whose competitor ranks higher on Google could potentially begin to lose customers. Management can use competitor analysis and rankings to understand how to modify their website’s web content to make it more relevant to their visitors. Since backlinks play an integral role in determining a site’s ranking, mobile SEO services also include backlink analysis. After all, bad backlinks can hurt a company’s SEO rank on mobile devices.
- Many customised dashboards: This customisation is essential because more dashboards a website has, the more it can be different from its competitors in terms of layout and design. This design implementation is crucial in terms of SEO rankings since Google (and other search engines’) bots index and ranks sites with clean and professional layout much higher.
- Access to digital marketing consultants: All companies need this because their management team may not understand the best ways to integrate content into their overall digital marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Companies need third party agents, who know how to do intricate research to find hidden yet quality keywords that search engine bots will notice. However, these keywords need placement in the middle of useful and relevant information in the form of facts, data, and statistics.
- No blog article or web page is complete without tags or meta descriptions. Also, the tagged words tell the search engine bots what the content is saying. This description informs their decision to rank the pages high. Meta descriptions are important because they are small summaries of the content on a particular page. They need to be of high quality and contain strategic keywords because this is not the only way that search engine bots will notice them.
Mobile SEO marketing is a difficult skill!
Mobile SEO marketing is all about writing. Writing is an art that is easy to learn but difficult to master. However, those companies whose management does acquaint themselves with how to do mobile marketing the right way stand to become industry leaders in terms of position, customer base, customer loyalty, and revenue generation.