The future is very bright for manufacturing business in the United Arab Emirates. The industry is thriving, making up 53% of the country’s total non-oil exports. For instance lot of the success is due to the steps the government has taken to focus on the industry and make it appealing for investors.
If you’re thinking of starting a manufacturing business setup in UAE there is plenty of potential! The industry is already booming and as a result is expected to grow even more. Here are some numbers that show the enormous potential for the manufacturing sector in the UAE:
- A 34% expected growth of the UAE’s Industrial Sector
- Abu Dhabi’s industrial sector to grow by 56%
- Dubai’s industrial sector to grow by 51%
- 27,000 jobs are expected to be created
- Dubai’s Industrial Strategy to be implemented by 2030
Top Manufacturing Businesses in the UAE
If you’re not sure what business is best to invest in, there are already some that are established and doing great in the UAE. Here are the top industries that investors are focusing on:
Benefits of Business setup in Dubai
UAE’s thriving economy, world-class infrastructure, modern amenities, and tax benefits as a result just a few of the many reasons that make the area so desirable for entrepreneurs.
Here are a few other benefits to business in the UAE:
This is a Heading Example
- A growing and diverse market
- A strategic location in a resource-rich region
- No tax on personal, capital, or corporate income
- Free Trade Zones have 100% of foreign ownership
- Easy access to over 90 airlines and 170 shipping lanes
- No currency restrictions on the exchange of money
- Educated and skilled diverse workforce
Find out more about starting your manufacturing business in the UAE.