The internet has become an integral part of life in the past decade. One cannot imagine their life without Facebook, Instagram and Google. Do you know that there are approximately 3.8 million Google searches in a single minute of every day? And for a company that aspires to be ahead of the competition, it needs to be on the top of the search results. This is where a Search Engine Optimisation agency or ‘SEO agency’ comes in.
SEO helps optimise your website so it has the best chance at appearing at the top spot on Google search or any other search engine search result list. To cut it short; SEO is a more extended term that encompasses a range of strategies used to achieve high rankings for one’s website on various search engines. And that’s important because 90% of their customers use the Internet to find products and services.
The role during the pandemic
The entire world came to a sudden halt when the Covid-19 Pandemic first hit. Markets were shut down, travelling ceased, and every other sector was affected. It was during this time that everything went online. From classes to study materials, everything was acquired through the Internet. This was where every website wanted to boost their businesses – and what better way to do so than using the services of an SEO company in Australia.
During the Pandemic, businesses not only appraised the market size but also assessed the market analysis and worked accordingly. They approached industry experts, who had the knowledge and the required experience, to adapt their SEO campaign. This was done to keep up with the recent Google algorithm updates and hence provide an advantage.
They also continually invested in research and development and ensured that they stayed ahead in digital marketing. Their teams were provided with various consultant tools and data so that they could consistently achieve the results for their clients’ business.
How have they evolved during the Pandemic?
SEO companies have developed various new skills and methods to stay ahead in the market. They have started to focus highly and work on innovation in new technologies in order to improve production efficiency. They have also worked on rearranging the product life cycle.
Companies have also started to target long-term growth opportunities for this sector. They have tried to capture by ensuring ongoing process improvements of their competitors by understanding their financial flexibility and their investment in the optimal strategies.
Advantages of working with an SEO company in Australia
SEO companies offer various opportunities and results. But what all these have in common is what makes them a necessary part of one’s organisation.
1. They always keep their promises
Before worrying about what to receive, one should always consider what the company has to offer. So, before choosing any digital agency, one must be aware of the following things:
● Being #1 is never a guarantee: Every well-founded SEO agency knows that the results of any particular keyword search cannot be guaranteed. No specific SEO agency is aware of any secret Google hack or inner workings.
● It is a dynamic world: A particular method could be one of the best ways for six months. It may not work and prove to be futile in the coming days. Hence, no one agency has a secret or technique that will always work.
● It is a tedious process: SEO agencies do not simply cast magic spells that show their effects in a single day. SEO tends to take some time. But the query of ‘how much time’ is interdependent. It depends mostly on the campaign and budget, but it may also vary on how the website’s content was pre-written.
2. The clients are satisfied
The characteristics of satisfied clients of an agency are more like a continuity of the previously mentioned point. Client Satisfaction is an essential part of any business. It might be old, but it remains the wisest way to judge a company’s services. One should not rely on the claims that the agency makes or their reviews on social platforms.
Instead, take a step further. Look for and do a little bit of investigating into the testimonials of their previous clients.
● The type of SEO techniques that the agency uses: A right agency will make sure that they use Whitehat SEO techniques only.
● Survival period in the market: Look if the company has survived the market for a year or more. You can get the right amount of fair reviews if the company is old enough.
● Honest reviews: Many agencies rely on fake reviews for their services. If the services are good enough, they need to get counterfeit reviews that won’t arise.
3. Work and no ads
There’s a massive difference in getting traffic via SEO and getting traffic via ads. Though ads have their importance, they cannot act as a replacement for SEO. Also, the results of paid advertisements are short-term, whereas SEO brings long-term success.
4. There is transparency
The best SEO agency always maintains transparency. Transparency can be kept in the following ways:
● You are aware of what, why, and how of everything that needs to be done. And you are informed about everything via regular meetings.
● You get direct access to the SEO experts of the agency. No hassle. No delay.
● The agency keeps you updated with regular and easy to understand reports. The reporting is consistent (weekly or monthly).
5. Working on knowing who you are
An SEO agency would always dwell deeper into who you are, what you do, and what you want. The agency never applies the same techniques to all websites, without any more in-depth understanding, which helps them better the results. Every site needs personalised methods – and every SEO agency understands it.
In the end, it would be apt to say that SEO Agencies have become the need of the hour for every website. Every SEO Agency would strive hard to take your business to the heights you want your business to have. The closer you are to the top of the rankings; the more people see your website. It’s in the execution that SEO services become more complex. You need a website that’s relevant to your niche and has a lot of authority. That’s what search engines like to see. Your website offers the answers to users’ questions, and you’re a trusted resource for information.