Constructors and builders are working for the people. The builders in ST Albans are highly efficient with their work. They can solve the problems of their clients and have multiple solutions. Excellent quality construction will full project management. The construction company has its team of professional and experts in the regarding fields of the construction. The builders are in fact builds new houses or do extensions or renovations of the houses. The team of builders includes the contractor, subcontractor, architecture, engineer, interior designer, plumber, electrician, and other co-workers. The team should be passionate about their work as they have a proven record of accomplishment and the reputable company based locally. The company ensures that all project are done with utmost professionalism using quality materials. While offering client’s full support and accessibility throughout the refurbishment process.
The people working within a team should be honest and dependable. For the company, honesty is the only policy that they should strive to complete all projects with integrity, not just with the clients, but also the suppliers and contractors with plenty of successful projects under the belt, the company is one of the most trusted and competitive refurbishment company. The company commit to their selves to complete all projects within the timeline set with the clients. The company use the best of technology and tools to ensure that all jobs are done quickly but also giving attention to details and ensuring is done correctly. These construction professionals are brought together for a specific construction project and then disbanded once construction is complete. Moreover, every member of the building team has high profile roles in the construction project and their responsibilities and they influence on construction product selection.
Services Provided by the Company
The company is offering first-class services to its clients with an emphasis on working to go and meeting deadlines, being reliable, friendly, approaches, as well as clean and tidy on-site. However, it has gained an exceptional yield of repeat business. Many clients also appreciate the use of traditional materials and the genuine passion for the understanding of the processes involved in delivering truly exceptional and sympathetic results. Usually, the services provided by the company to their clients are as follows:
- New build houses
- Renovations and extensions
- Loft conversions
- Garage conversion
- External wall insulation
- Garden landscaping
General building and maintenance services include all aspects of plastering, laying and fitting platforms: walls and all structures within the home. The company outsource for electricians and plumbers so a full service can be provided when building a home.
- Extension work- Home extensions are large projects which require planning. From initial designs to planning applications, supplies to labour costs; each stage of the process is taken care of by the professional team.
- Wooden floors- Types of wooden flooring include solid wood, one piece of wood all the way through from top to bottom, regardless of width or length. It can be bought unfinished without lacquers or oils or pre-finished. Engineered wood flooring, which is considered ‘load-bearing,’ can therefore be fixed directly to existing floor joists in place of traditional pine floorboards
- Plastering and Rendering- The function of plaster is to make the interior walls of your property smooth so that they are easier to clean, free of insect hiding places, and have a better appearance. Also, if the house is constructed out of wood or bamboo closed up with mud or clay, the plaster acts as a protection against fire.
Role of the Contractor
A contractor is anyone who directly employs or engages construction workers or manages construction work. Contractors, therefore, have an important role in planning, managing and monitoring their work to ensure any risks are controlled. Contractors include sub-contractors, any individual self-employed worker or business that carries out, manages or controls construction work. Furthermore, they must have the skills, knowledge, experience and, where relevant, the organizational capability to carry out the work safely and without risk to health. Although, the contractor has responsibilities to do coordination with its co-workers at the project.
- Coordinate their work with the work of others in the project team.
- Comply with directions given by the principal designer or principal contractor.
- Comply with parts of the construction phase plan relevant to their work.
Provide appropriate supervision. Information and instructions to workers under the control of the contractor.