The office cabin design is essential as it can have an overwhelming effect on the business. The saying goes, ‘The first impression is the last impression.’ The clients and employees of the company should be impressed with the work environment to continue further. The office cabins should emanate positive and productive energy from every corner of the room.
Offices with limited space can also look out for a small office cabin design to revamp the workspace. While deciding on the office cabin interior design, one should always utilize the maximum of available space. An office cabin should always be kept clean and organized. A tidy office will boost the productivity of employees.
Top 5 Modern Office Cabin Design Ideas
- ‘Black is the new White’: Not everyone is courageous enough to base their office cabin design on black. It looks classy and sophisticated. Large format white tiles in contrast to the black painted walls will give an aesthetic look. The main work desk should be white in color paired with a black high back leatherette chair at one side of the desk and on the other side, one or two simple black chairs. The cabinets and other furniture should be of black sun mica. This blend of black and white in the office cabin strikes the perfect balance between light and dark. This creates an elegant atmosphere to work.
- The Minimalist Approach: As for a small office cabin design idea, the minimalist approach is the best option. With less workspace, it is advised not to stuff it with oversized furniture and other things. Minimalism means to cut down on unnecessary items and keeping it simple as far as possible. This does not mean making the cabin dull and boring. The color scheme of the room should be chosen from the neutral color palette. Preferably, white should be used as it makes smaller spaces look more prominent. The furniture pieces should be of light color to match the vibe of the room. Go for small scale furniture pieces, like in place of a large desk, a wall-mounted desk, and sleek chairs. When comfort is a factor to be considered, a chair with a flexible backrest should be chosen.
- Nature’s Touch: Create an environment with indoor plants like Peace Lily or Parlor Palm, which will improve the environment and air quality, reducing stress. It makes employees feel close to nature and give them a sense of freedom and relaxation. The green plants instill an organic feeling in a mundane work environment. These plants require minimal care. The walls behind should have a wallpaper that has wood grain textures. The main work desk should have a plant like the Snake Plant. Place a small potted plant like an African violet at the center of the square coffee table encircled by the comfy chairs with the natural wood tone. It is important to remember not to overstuff the space with plants.
- Vibrant Approach: A colorful setting is important that lets the employees be cheerful and happy in their work environment. This approach is one of the most common office cabin design ideas. Choose a vibrant color for the walls as it will reflect on the company’s values. It is best suited when the flooring is of wood or marble. The centerpiece can be a black one. Adorn the room with unique furniture. Lay an attractive rug and the small coffee table with a small settee around; it livens the space up. This is nice to brighten up the room with vibrant artwork or framed inspiration quotes against bright colored walls. It is considered modern and thoughtful.
- Glass wall Office: Offices with city or scenic view should always consider this as their first option. It is a very contemporary design for an office cabin. It gives the room a sunny feel and provides any visitor with a heartwarming welcome. Natural lighting filling the workspace is the best as it can cut down on the electricity cost. The color scheme is to be chosen from the soft hues. With wooden flooring, a glass work desk and an ergonomic chair are to be paired.
The cabin will give off rich vibes. Place a floor lamp beside the work desk. A comfortable couch for an informal meeting can be placed by the wall. The glass walls separate the room without cutting it off the view.
Read Also: Ray of Moonlight