Getting your money back from an airline is only possible when there is the cancellation of your flight either from you or the airline. In that case, if you are eligible, you can claim a refund from the airline and get your money back from the airline. Here are some quick and easy tips through which you can receive your flight ticket amount.
How to get money back from the airline you booked tickets from?
Before understanding the tips to ask for the ticket amount, make sure you read all the teams and conditions of the airlines. The cancellation and refund policies of the airlines decide whether you are eligible for a refund or not. As per the general 24-hour refund policy, you can get your money back if you cancel your flights within the same day of your flight reservation. You can also claim a full refund when the airline changes or cancels your booking.
- Some quick and easy tips to get your money back from the airline
- Contact your Southwest airlines customer service or the travel agency through which you have booked your tickets.
- Purchase a travel insurance plan.
- Pay only through the secured payment gateways for the bookings.
- If paid online, talk to your credit/debit card company or bank for a refund if the airline already initiates the refund process.