Your gaming experience will not be complete if you don’t have the right headphones to increase your awareness whenever you are playing. Headphones are essential for FPS games because you will want to know where your enemies are by listening to your surroundings. Sometimes, looking at the screen is not enough. The sounds that your opponents make are enough to pinpoint their location.
It’s not only FPS games where you can make use of Audiophile Headphones. Multiplayer games like World of Warcraft, Vainglory, and Counter-Strike are just some of the games where headphones are more than necessary. These games’ sound effects take greater heights once you have chosen the perfect headphones. If you don’t know what kind of headphones to buy, don’t worry. We give you in this article some of the best audiophile headphones for 2020 to choose from!
Image Source: https://tpucdn.com/review/sennheiser-game-one/images/title.jpg
FPS Games are one of the most popular types of games worldwide. There are thousands of these games, and hundreds of them are considered the best. Millions of players worldwide love FPS games because of the thrill and excitement its gameplay offers. That is why high-quality headphones are important to give you a better gaming experience. Here are five of the best audiophile headphones for FPS Gaming:
- AKG Pro Audio K712 – This gaming headset looks like your ordinary headphones, but it’s going to be more than what you bargained for. It’s incredibly lightweight, which means more comfort for your ears while playing. It has a fantastic treble response so you can experience the bass. Finally, with its open-air technology, you get to hear cleaner sounds.
- Sennheiser HD 650 – The Sennheiser brand is known for making high-quality headphones for very affordable prices. This specific headphone is very durable and has a more pronounced bass, making it perfect for FPS gaming.
- Audio-Technica ATHPDG1 – Audio-Technica is also a familiar brand name among audiophiles. The ATHPDG1 headphone is lightweight and very comfortable.
- Phillips SHP950 – It is filled with soft foam that will make you want to wear them every time you are playing. Its sound is clear and clean. This specific type of headphone is a huge bargain. While it is very affordable, it still gives more significant advantages amongst other headphone brands.
- Sennheiser Game ONE – This Game ONE headset brings you a traditional feel focused on its exceptional sound quality. This headset’s accuracy is outstanding, which is why it’s the perfect FPS headphone. It accurately produces the sounds of the game — a gaming treats that no good player would dare miss.
Top 5 Best Wireless Gaming Headphones
Take your gaming experience to the next level with wireless headphones. Sometimes, wires can be a pain, especially when you are playing. That is why wireless headphones are offered to those who haven’t tried it out yet. But of course, there are factors that you need to consider like the compatibility of your gaming system and many more. Once you have gotten that out of your way, you can decide which of these five wireless gaming headsets will complete your battle stations.
- Astro Gaming A50 Wireless Headset + Base Station – This wireless audiophile headset has a beautiful sound quality. It is also highly comfortable. It’s expensive, but the price is worth it for the quality of this headset. This headphone works with the Playstation 4 and Xbox One only.
- JBL Quantum 800 – The Quantum 800 has many great features, but the important ones are its sound quality and strong bass. It has a noise cancellation feature and a great microphone.
- PDP LVL 50 Wireless – This type of wireless headphones is affordable and very comfortable. It has two modes for gaming and music. It doesn’t have a wired connection option and has a slightly fuzzy microphone, but for its price, the quality is also worth it.
- Razer Nari Essential – These durable headphones give you a powerful sound. With its comfortable design and excellent mic, you get your money’s worth.
- Sennheiser GSP 670 – The GSP 670 Bluetooth headphones have a comfortable build that produces quality sound. The audio quality is solid and excellent.
Know What Kind of Headphones Fit You
Headphones are an essential extension to everyone’s gaming experience. You cannot wholly enjoy a game without sounds. That is why choosing the right headphones can be exciting and scary at the same time. The important things you should keep in mind are its compatibility with your gaming system, sound quality, bass quality, comfort, and price. All of these factors are what you should consider once you are shopping for high-quality headphones.
Keep your gaming experience on the high with the different kinds and brands of headphones that you can choose from. It can be a bit confusing because there are hundreds of quality headphones out in the market today. But don’t worry because our lists above will lead you in the right direction. Make sure to choose the headphones that will fit you!