This sentence should hang in every office because it encompasses, in a nutshell, three fundamental aspects for the growth of a company.
The dreams are all that we would like to achieve, while the objectives are the activities that we perform effectively respecting the deadlines and putting our skills into practice.
These three pillars also play an important role in web marketing: on the one hand there are dreams, spectacular sales, six-figure earnings and online popularity, on the other, objectives, that is what can be concretely achieved through study and practice.
Do you remember when at school you shared the load of books with your classmate? We also want to lighten your work, here are 7 practical tips for doing web marketing.
7 tips for online marketing
- Don’t focus on the product, but on your target market: in which sector do you operate? How many people might be interested in your articles? Who are they and what are your competitors doing? Start designing an online marketing plan that you will then stitch on the product. Focus on the target and the competition (how your competitors present themselves, how they sell, where they go wrong, what their strengths are). Write down everything, frame the market, and develop your online marketing strategy.
- Don’t shoot in the crowd but keep your business focused on a specific target. In order not to lose it, imagine your typical customer, give him a name, a face, outline his wishes, think about his favorite colour and all its characteristics, right down to the frame of his eyeglasses. Think of him when you write, when you share, when you promote, he will help you not to go astray.
- Based on your market study, you choose which channels to use for web marketing. If you want to propose a catalog of products on the web, you can choose to open e-commerce and use the appropriate social channels. For example, with Instagram and Pinterest you can take advantage of the power of images, these social networks work well in the fashion, furniture, and design sectors. If you are a professional and you want to develop a B2B business concentrated on a professional website, update it with a blog where you offer useful advice and sector information; uses LinkedIn, the social dedicated to professionals, and intervene in thematic groups to build your circle of contacts. There are channels on the web that are suitable for any type of marketing: find the one that suits you and use it according to your needs.
The experts from Research Prospect said: you should always find the right audience and engage with them via using social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, LinkedIn they give you an edge via increase your sales also it’s a type of brand building when people know you with your name.
SEO strategy when building the website
- Carry out the SEO strategy when building the website. SEO helps you to scale the search engine results, Google first of all. Divide the site into categories and subcategories, optimize URLs, and content by setting specific keywords that help users find your website with online searches.
- S fruits all the tools offered by the net to advertise online. For example, Google provides you with an arsenal to make your business explode: Adwords, Webmaster Tool, and many other tools we talked about in the article on Google and Marketing.
- Stopping marketing is not a good choice. Have you opened your e-commerce and your social accounts? I l Your work has just begun. Do not stop. If you have set up a good SEO strategy your site could have more visibility over time, but if you stop you could ruin everything: Google always invents new ways to determine which sites to bring to the top of the results and if yours is not up to date could suffer penalties. The effectiveness of paid advertising services such as AdWords or Facebook Ads instead ends as soon as your budget reaches zero. If you run out of money to fund your paid campaigns, spend your time updating your website with new content, products, promotions, and discounts.
- Analyze the progress of your web marketing strategy: how much traffic did it bring to your website in the first period? How much did it make you? Analytics gives you valuable insights into your website’s inputs and conversions.