When it comes down to the online search for knives for sale, you might think it’s all about price and selection. On the one hand, that’s a large portion of the reason that people shop online in the first place. You get access to more products at better prices than you can in a store, and you’re not a captive market.
But, if you’re a really smart shopper and you’re looking for the ultimate deal, then it comes down to more than just price and selection. They matter, but if you shop with a top-tier seller like White Mountain Knives (at WhiteMountainKnives.com) you’ll come out of the wash with more than just price and selection in your camp.
● Availability to get products that aren’t listed – For one thing, White Mountain Knives has excellent vendor relationships and they sell hundreds – actually hundreds – of brands. However, some of their shoppers are bound to look for something, from time to time, that is not currently listed on their website. White Mountain Knives customer service team is known for putting its customers in touch with the products they need – even if it means they have to reach out to their vendors on behalf of their customers.
● In depth product knowledge – White Mountain Knives is also a supplier you can lean on in your quest for better information. Whether you need to learn more about folding knives or a particular fixed blade, they’re your go to source for information. Have a question about survival knives? Forward it to them and wait for a great response.
● Access to other tools – Sometimes a search for “knives for sale” ends with a purchase of something other than a knife. That’s simply because, although knives are the most invaluable tools that humanity has ever devised, there are other useful tools too. Sometimes you need an axe or a firestarter or even a flashlight or something else for camping. White Mountain Knives has these essentials and many more in between.
● Helpful resources – Speaking of their in depth product knowledge, as we did above, White Mountain Knives has a very informative and helpful blog. Read up in their blog and you’ll learn more about their unique knives and tools and maybe even be able to pick one out. You might even learn a skill or two.
● You guessed it – price and selection – Alright, we said price and selection aren’t the most important features of an online knife seller, but they are still important. What else do we need to say besides this? White Mountain Knives sells thousands of products from hundreds of the world’s most popular brands, and at excellent prices.
● Does free shipping sound good? – One more thing, all orders from White Mountain Knives ship free in the United States. It’s just one more way they keep costs down for their customers. Save on the tool, save more on the shipping. You save coming and going.
● Contact them for more information – If you want to learn more about what knives will solve the problem you’re currently facing or you just want another take on a product, even to get an informal review, then all you need to do is get in touch with White Mountain Knives at WhiteMountainKnives@gmail.com. Hit them up with a request for a recommendation for a new pocket knife or get their take on what the hottest new Benchmade or Cold Steel pocket knives will be this upcoming year. Whether you want to know about steel, fit and finish, practical uses or survival tools, WhiteMountainKnives.com should be your first source.