The spectrum routers are known for their best in class functioning that makes your work flawless. One of the main things that we need to do when we get our new router is to change its credentials. If you change the wifi name and password Spectrum, it will be easier to remember and use. You just need to do some basic steps and complete the process. Users also ask why does my Spectrum router have a red light; it just indicates the features of the printer. So to help you with this, we have listed some of the basic steps down; check them out.
Steps to Change Credentials
- Look for the IP address of your router at the back.
- Open the web browser and enter the IP address.
- Here enter your username and password.
- Under this, go to the Advanced tab and then head over to the option 2.4GHz or 5GHz WiFi and select it.
- Now go to the basic tab and then enter the SSID and security code to proceed.
- You may also be asked to confirm the security code and then click on Apply.
These are some simple steps that one can follow to change wifi name and password Spectrum. If you face any issue, then try repeating the steps to get rid of the issue.
Read More:- Spectrum default router login