First, you have to know that the Indian School of Business is one of the most familiar business schools present in India. This institute offers various programs in business and management to the students. The procedure of getting a place in this school is difficult because of its competition. ISB tries to merge a different class of talentedpeople. ISB is considered the premier management institute of the country among the wide range of private sectors. Let’s take a look at ISB admission details briefly in the upcoming session, which will guide you on the right path before making a final decision.
What will you do to step into the MBA program?
The institute aims to build a bright future for those who can develop economies keeping in vision global perspective. If you are looking to enroll in this institute, then you have to follow certain steps to attain the end result.
- The first thing you have to do is start early, which allows you to prepare yourself for the admission process. When you do this, you will have more time to prepare.
- Do your research about the admission details before getting into it. There are two aspects to consider class profile, entrance requirements, and introspection to find gaps in your profile.
- Explore student profiles, which will allow you to join with students who match your profile to get suggestion from other students who were in the same situation.
- You have to clearly understand their admissions committee’s expectation, which shows the dos and don’ts of the officers.
- There will be variablephases of your application, so most importantly, you have to pay close attention to changeable factors.
- After you aced the GMAT, you can easily aware of the gaps in your application. Now, it’s time to prepare your essay.
What are the eligibility criteria for the class?
The school encourages students from diverse portion to become part of the PGP class. Every eligible applicant comes under holistically evaluated on the following criteria. If you are an eligible candidate for MBA PGP, then you should have:
- You must have a bachelor degree in any discipline
- Valid GMAT score and a minimum of 24 months of work experience by March 31
- Applicants need to present IELTS/TOEFL scorecard if the language your study level was not English.
The same procedure will be applied to deferred entrance. But the only difference is candidates have less than 24 months of work experience by March 31. In the end, applicants selected will secure a deferred admission to join the program.
If you are an interested candidate to apply ISB class, don’t worry about anything because the entire ISB admission process is easy and quick. You can also utilize the chances of receiving a scholarship that will be useful to you in many ways. The tuition fee waivers apply to cycle one candidates, and they will be eligible for 50 percent of all merit a need-based waiver. Take a break in the middle of your career. In short, a great way to expand your existing thought process and refining goals and objectives.