Tron Wallet is a secure and decentralized platform for the safe storage of funds by the Tron blockchain network users. It is operated using smart contracts and DApps. It recently added support for Ethereum, the second-biggest cryptocurrency in the world, and its associated ETH tokens. This is a step forward to make it a multi-cryptocurrency compatible wallet. It also indicates a higher level of interoperability between ETH projects and TRX projects. The Tron Wallet can be used on Android, iOS, and desktop platforms with ease. It has more than 700,000 users globally.
Now, the crypto investors can swap ETH for TRX, BTC, and USDT seamlessly. The swap option available in the Tron wallet is highly safe and does not depend on any centralized exchange to process buy or sell orders. Private keys can be utilized by the users to handle their funds, and there is no risk of any hacking or phishing attacks on the platform.
The Latest Changes to Tron Wallet Development are:
- Support for the Ethereum coin option on the swap facility.
- A dynamic network fee for ETH payments.
- Whenever the various trading pairs are displayed on the Swap screen, the prices will be shown to the users immediately.
- Removal of all the technical bugs that occur when a user creates a wallet makes a transaction by scanning the QR code, and the issue related to duplicate transactions.
- The Tron wallet has also added a new feature named the USD value send option where crypto coins and tokens can be easily sent in USD value without the need for converting it based on the prevailing market rates.
- A new Stablecoin named Stable Bitcoin (BTCD) is planned to be added soon.
- TWX tokens can be staked by the users at a rate of 5 to 10% per annum.
- A new referral program will be established to boost the awareness of Tron among new users.
- A DApp incubator program will be launched where funds and technical support will be provided for those who are creating innovative DApps.
- Plans are in place to offer prepaid credit cards and integration with digital banking accounts for the users of TRON in the future.
The Key Highlights of Tron Wallet Development are:
- The users can send and receive TRX without paying any cost.
- No formal sign-up or login facility guaranteeing the faster onboarding of new users.
- Whenever users execute a transaction on the platform, push notifications are instantly issued to them ensuring a high level of transparency.
- It is effortless to use both for amateur and professional cryptocurrency traders.
- APIs are available for the blockchain developers to integrate the TRON wallet with DApps and games.
- Users can access their respective transaction history anytime and anywhere.
- High-risk gambling platforms, games, and asset exchanges are the biggest contributors to Tron’s growing transaction volume.
- Security measures like fingerprint login, two-factor authentication, multi-layer algorithm encryption, a PIN code lock facility, facial recognition, encrypted private keys, email confirmation for every executed transaction, and the daily and weekly transaction limits have been implemented to ensure utmost safety for the users.
- Technical support is provided in 13 languages round the clock.
- The users can also back up their TRX holdings in hardware wallets through cold storage facilities.
- The Tron wallet can be integrated with DeFi projects like JustSwap.
- Apart from TRX crypto, both TRC10 and TRC20 tokens are supported seamlessly.
- Real-time market data is provided in the form of interactive charts and graphs for better portfolio management.
- A QR code scanner is available for the users to send payments quickly.
- TRX can be exchanged by the users for the other leading cryptos like Litecoin, Ethereum, and Monero.
Hence, take concrete efforts to establish a decentralized and user-friendly version of the Internet by involving in Tron wallet development soon.