When it comes to New year’s Eve, the only thing that comes to mind is partying. Yes, spending time with friends and to have booze parties with them, is only what we want. India invites people from foreign countries to enjoy their New year and to make it memorable in a unique way and with grabbing lots of positive energy.
Don’t just let your wishes go unfilled. Instead, take a sneak peek at this list of best places to celebrate the new year in India on budget. here are the top 10 places in India to visit this new year:-
- Goa: Goa is one of the famous party places in India, welcoming people from different countries to have a beach party and to enjoy the cheapest seas food ever. Start your morning doing Yoga on the wavy beaches, spend the day t on sightseeing & dance the night away on the beaches or nightclubs. It is the best place for party lovers and nature lovers who want to make their new year’ eve memorable. Participate in rocking nightclub events, beat the dance floor, booze with fresh beers, and welcome New year open-heartedly. People can enjoy each part of Goa, Be it beaches, hills, resorts, bars, etc. Plan your New Year Eve in Goa, India!!
- New Delhi: Being the capital of India, New Delhi & the surrounded area have more to do with this New year. Many events, night parties, and clubs are buzzing this place. grab the New year passes in advance and enjoy the nightlife of Delhi. Although if your stay is long, you may visit the cultural destinations in Delhi such as Red Fort, Qutub Minar, India Gate, etc. If you are an Indian Food lover, go for a Food walk and enjoy different cuisine. If you are a party lover, enjoy the night life of Delhi & Gurgaon. If you are a peace lover, Enjoy the host walks of Delhi City. Blowing winters have more to offer you on this new year’s Eve. Roam around Delhi, India!
- Andaman & Nicobar islands: This place has more to offer you apart from beach life. Yes, this can be the best destination for you in this New year. Andaman & Nicobar Islands are one of the beautiful islands, which turns into crazy party destinations in the new year. You will enjoy watching yachts, mesmerizing resorts, White sandy beaches, beautiful blue sky, etc. This place welcomes you to live every moment happily. To avoid the rush, it is always better to have a booking.
- Jaisalmer & Udaipur: Both places are located in Jaipur, the pink city of India. The royalty of Jaisalmer can be seen through the Jaisalmer Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Jaisalmer has historical Palaces & forts which reveal the story of Rajasthani Culture. The Thar- vast dessert of golden sand is the attraction of the visitors. Having a walk on the golden sands under the cool blue sky this winter can be more happening and adventurous. Apart from Jaisalmer, Udaipur is also a source of attraction in Jaipur as it is called the city of lakes. Its hills, palaces, lake waters, colorful dressings, handicrafts, wildlife make it “Kashmir of Rajasthan”. Celebrate Your New year in a royal style in Rajasthan, India!
- Manali & Kasol: Hills stations are always adventurous for the people who want to have fun and risk. People coming here may grab the beauty of Kasol and Manali Both. Enjoy skiing, playing with snowfalls, the smell of fresh pine trees, fruit orchards, & Mall Roads Shopping. Just Party in a High place and be crazy. It is one of the cheapest tourist places in India to visit, even in Winters. In fact, Winters are more beautiful than in summers.
- Kerala: There is much more to visit in Kerala such as Cochin, Munnar, Alleppey, Kovalam, Kanyakumari, Trivandrum, etc. The place seems to be partying through December. There is a carnival in Cochin at the end of the month which begins hosting with flag. Visit the beaches, enjoy walking under the beautiful sky, and have danced with fireworks and music. There are various bars & nightclubs which can be the best place for you to make your new year happening.
- Mcleodganj: It is called the 14th residence of Dalai Lama so it has more to say about history. The chilling hill stations, sightseeing places, camping, trekking, Paragliding, etc, all come with a package while visiting the Mcleodganj. This is going to be the best place for the people who love to adventure and walk around Hilly areas.
- Pondicherry: Like Goa, It is also famous for french style cafe, cuisine, Bars, Lounges, etc. It is a perfect mixture of Boozing places and cultural places such as peaceful Ashrams. Old school French architecture is a must visiting place in Pondicherry. If you want your new Year party to be celebrated in a new and unique way, it is advisable to visit the places in Pondicherry and enjoy the serene beaches.
- Varanasi: It is one of the holy cities in India, famous for Ghats & Temples. Who is willing to embrace the Indian culture, must visit this place. This place is all about spirituality. Enjoy boating here and enjoy the morning scene with charming birds. It’s evening Ganga Aarti is one of the attraction sources of Varanasi. People loving Beach parties or night clubs may not be loving this place for sure, but people who are spiritual in nature and looking to connect with Indian Culture will surely like Varanasi.
- Gokarna: Another beach destination in India which is still untouched as Tourist Places of India. Have a relaxing holiday here with a perfect mixture of serene environment & spiritual places. Lord Mahabaleshwar temple is the most visiting place here. Peaceful beaches and beautiful blue skies steal the heart of the tourists. invite your family & friends and Enjoy the best Party Here.