QuickBooks is a bookkeeping software program that is in particular designed for small and medium-sized companies to take away the more efforts of coping with accounts and budget. You could set up QuickBooks on home windows and Mac working systems if proper resources are to be had. In case if the operating system components are broken or there is a difficulty with the resources QuickBooks set up can also stumble upon error. One such error that we’re going to speak about in this article is QuickBooks error 1304. The error seems while installing QuickBooks desktop on windows computers using a CD. For exact troubleshooting instructions, comply with the whole article.
Is QuickBooks computing device error 1304 Affecting your business Operations?
What’s QuickBooks error 1304?
Error 1304 is a home windows error message that not simplest impacts QuickBooks however can also appear in a number of distinct windows programs. QuickBooks error 1304 not the handiest pops up while installing the desktop app it may even hit the utility all through the replace process. The error displays an issue message “error writing to file [THBImg45.Dll]. Confirm which you have got the right of entry to that listing.” you could notice an extraordinary file name within the errors if the error is because of a few different documents.
Error 1304 in QuickBooks basically takes place because of the troubles with the set up CD that contains the QuickBooks setup report, different reasons that could cause QuickBooks writing to record errors 1304 are listed under in information.
Note:-Learn about QuickBooks Error 6000 80.
What reasons QuickBooks error 1304
- QB installer is unable to examine the set up documents from the CD that you are the use of for the installation.
- The QuickBooks set up disk is damaged.
- Microsoft .Net Framework is corrupt/broken or previous.
Troubleshooting Steps to repair QuickBooks errors 1304
Step 1: set up QuickBooks out of your computer’s neighborhood storage
- Positioned the CD within the CD ROM of your computer.
- Hit quit if the set up is automatically commenced.
- Right-click anywhere to your computing device inside the blank space, hover your mouse cursor at New section, and select Folder.
- Input QuickBooks because the call of the folder.
- Now open home windows document Explorer and double-click on the CD force.
- Press Ctrl + A to select all the documents and then press Ctrl + C to replicate.
- Navigate again to the QuickBooks folder which you have created on the computing device and press Ctrl + V to stick the copied documents.
- After all of the documents are copied to the new folder, double click on the setup.Exe document to begin the set up.
- If you are still getting QuickBooks error 1304, then follow the following troubleshooting step for resolution.
Step 2: Share CD-ROM from a specific computer inside the Network
- Insert the QuickBooks installation CD right into a distinctive computer in the community.
- If installation begins mechanically, click cease at the installation window.
- Open home windows report supervisor, proper click the CD-ROM and pick out Sharing and security.
- Checkmark the share this Folder checkbox.
- Hit observe and then ok.
- Right click the My PC icon, select pc name and hit complete PC name.
- Press home windows + R key on the System in which you need to install QuickBooks.
- type\(name of the system having the QuickBooks CD).
- Hit Enter and double click on the letter of the drive that has the CD.
- Now double click on the setup record to begin the set up.
Step 3: restore/Reinstall Microsoft .Net Framework
Observe troubleshooting step three restore Microsoft .Internet Framework on windows from our article on QuickBooks blunders sixty one for whole instructions on repairing .Net Framework.
These are the very common ways to fix QuickBooks error 1304 but sometimes different users face the same error code but reasons are different. In such conditions there are chances that you may not be able to fix the issues with these steps. Try to find a QuickBooks pro advisor, they are highly skilled and know the right way to solve.