We usually have this error when we make many prints during a consecutive time. First of all, we have to know that this is normal in these printers because they come with an integrated heat sensor that measures the printer heads’ temperature, as we know that printers heat the heads and make the ink come out through injection, and printing is done.
Resolve b200 error Canon MX922 Printer
If you’re thinking about how to fix your b200 error canon mx922 code and are tired of searching Google or XYZ forums, now is the right place. If you’re tech-savvy, it’s an easy task for you, but if you’re just a geek, this may seem like a problem to you.
Devices like printers make our job much easier. With the latest innovations and technologies that make printers much more efficient and easily accessible, modern printers are extremely easy to use. Now, to fix the Canon Pixma MX922 error code B200, a team of Canon printer support technicians has come up with a well-explained solution procedure.
In the first possible solution to this case, we will remove the ink cartridges for a moment. When we talk about a moment, we are talking about an hour together with this. We will add turning off the printer. We have to move the printer carriage to the center, leave the printer carriage in the center, and unplug the printer.
In case you do this procedure and put the cartridges back in and continue to present problems, you can look closely at the cartridge connectors and appear burned. See the image of the ink cartridge connectors.
In the second possible solution, we have a relationship with the printer head and the carriage that transports the ink cartridges. We know that the printer carriage can sometimes present a problem for the printer. This problem is that the ink cartridges fill with ink. Heads for this it is recommended to clean the connectors of the printer.
The error code B200 means that the voltage of the print head or the temperature is not normal. We usually have this error when we make many prints during a consecutive time. First of all, we have to know that this is normal in these printers because they come with an integrated heat sensor that measures the printer heads’ temperature, as we know that printers heat the heads and make the ink come out using injection, and printing is done.
Disconnect the power cord from the printer.
Wait 1 hour.
Connect the power cord
Examine and clean the contact pins on the transport unit. (The transport unit is where the print head is installed)
Check the special cable connection to the carriage FFC.
- Unplug the power cord.
- Open the printer
- Push all the print head mechanics to the center
- While the printer is still open, please turn on the power and turn it on again.
- When the print head even moves and goes to the LEFT, close the cover.
- Wait until your boot.
Solution 3 A:
- Remove all ink cartridges.
- Raise the gray bar where the ink passes.
- Leave the printhead in the middle of the printer while the printer was turned off.
There are several things you can do to repair a failed printhead and eliminate B200 errors. Before replacing the entire device, try some of the suggestions below.
- Restart the printer. Unplug and leave unplugged for at least 30 minutes. A long reboot will allow the printer to cool and put everything back in place before turning on the device.
- The printer head usually has a lever. Press the lever to remove the printer head.
- Manually clean the printhead. Use pure alcohol or oil-free cleaners on the gold contacts of the printhead. Rub the cleaner against the connections using a microfiber cloth, allow it to dry completely, and then reconnect.
- The printhead is very fragile and should be handled with care.
- Remove old ink. Hardened ink may have accumulated in the printhead. Run it under hot tap water until the water is clear. Dry with a paper towel and then reinsert the head into the printer.
- Reinstall the printer driver. Find your device on Canon’s official support page and follow the instructions to update your driver.
- Try a new ink cartridge. Defective cartridges rarely cause B200 errors, but they can. See the user manual for this process for a particular device.
If none of the above methods work, the B200 error is probably accurate. It’s time to buy a new printer.