Study what to do in case you see error 3371: Could not initialize license properties. Occasionally, while you activate or open QBO login computer, you may see one of these errors messages:
- Couldn’t initialize license residences. error 3371: QuickBooks could not load the license facts. This could be due to missing or damaged documents.
- Could not initialize license houses. [Error 3371, Status Code -11118] QuickBooks could not load the license statistics. This can be caused by lacking or broken files.
- Couldn’t initialize license houses. [Error: 3371, Status Code -1] QuickBooks could not load the license facts. This can be because of lacking or broken documents.
Observe: Right Networks and QuickBooks business enterprise with WebConnect customers: you could revel in this problem in case you open the file before you store it. You need to first keep the record earlier than you import the .QBO record.
Solution 1: Run the 3371 error resolve from the QuickBooks device Hub.
Step 1: Download and install the QuickBooks device Hub
The QuickBooks tool Hub enables fix not unusual errors.
- Close QuickBooks.
- Download the QuickBooks device Hub record. Store the file someplace you could without problems find it (like your Downloads folder or your windows computing device).
- Open the document you downloaded (QuickBooksToolHub.Exe).
- Follow the on-screen steps to put in and agree to the phrases and conditions.
- While the set up finishes, double-click on the icon to your windows laptop to open the device hub.
Observe: In case you can’t locate the icon, do a seek in home windows for QuickBooks device Hub and choose the program.
Step 2: From the device Hub, run the 3371 error resolve
- Inside the QuickBooks tool Hub, select set up problems.
- Pick 3371 error repair.
- Pick out good enough.
- Start QuickBooks computing device and open your facts file.
Solution 2: Easy set up QuickBooks computing device
Easy install QuickBooks customer service number desktop. In case you nonetheless see the error after an easy deployment, you’ll need to work with a qualified IT professional.There may be harm in your home windows operating device.