Though QuickBooks by Intuit is outstanding accounting software in order to maintain and organize your company’s financial data. But despite its unmatchable features and growing popularity, you might sometimes face an issue where QuickBooks won’t be able to send invoices via email. There is nothing to hamper about this error as it can be easily resolved. You can either follow the below-mentioned easy to follow troubleshooting steps or simply get in touch with the expert professionals at the QuickBooks customer service number. They are trained as well as qualified to give you proper assistance and that too 24*7.
Start with editing the admin privileges
- Close your QuickBooks Desktop and open the windows start menu.
- In the search bar, type QuickBooks and right-click on the QuickBooks icon and tap on an open file location.
- Now, in the folder right click on the QuickBooks.exe file and click on Properties and select the compatibility tab.
- Then, select to uncheck the run this program as administrator option and tap on Apply and OK.
Try editing your email preferences in QuickBooks
- In the QuickBooks Menu, select the edit menu and tap on preferences.
- Click on send forms from the menu and again go to my preferences tab.
- Then, select outlook as your email option and click on OK.
Keep a check on your internet connection
- Close the entire QuickBooks program and open the Internet Explorer.
- Click on tools from the settings menu and then go to the internet options.
- Tap on the Programs tab and then click on set programs.
- Now, select set your default programs and then select the email service you want to use.
- Finally, click on Apply and OK and then close the Internet Explorer.
Try repairing your MAPI32.dll
This one is a slight of a complex process, to give it a shot only if you are confident in computers. Start with running the following test to narrow down the issue:
- Restart your computer system and open the Microsoft Word and tap on creating a new document.
- Now, select the file menu and then send and finally Email as PDF Attachment.
Now, if you become successful in sending an email from Microsoft Word but still stuck while doing the in QuickBooks you can:
- Start by closing all the running programs and open the windows start menu.
- In the search bar, type in file explorer and open the File Explorer option. You can even type C:\Windows\System 32 in the search bar.
- Now, find and open the Fixmapi.exe file and follow the on-screen instructions in order to run the repair.
- Finally, when the repair is done, do not forget to restart your system.
Lastly, try the clean install QuickBooks.
In case, after following all the above-mentioned troubleshooting steps, you still face the error it is suggested to get it resolved by the experts. You can place a call at the QuickBooks support number and get the most reliable and quick solution for your problem.