In today’s world, if you want to stay relevant and thrive it is essential that you have a solid online presence. Both for start-ups and established businesses, this one is true for all.
Now the concept of purchasing and selling online has become effortless today. Ecommerce has now brought shopping right to the fingertips of the audience. Now anyone can explore thousands of brands and numerous arrays of products right from the comfort of their couch.
Now the standard ecommerce world offers the vendors with the opportunity to target the customers globally over a single platform. The visionary and modernistic companies bringing forth innovative platforms that can cater and fulfil the necessities of the modern society.
Now in terms of actual number of users, OpenCart is the most popular eCommerce supplier of the world. Daniel Kerr founded OpenCart in 2005. It is an easy-to-use, free, empowering Open Source online store management program which facilities managing multiple online stores from a single back end. This permits users for managing each aspect of their fresh online store from anywhere in the world and from any devise.
OpenCart is a major player in the domain of ecommerce with 4% of the top million stores using it. It is fully open source and boasts of General Public License GNU.
The OpenCart core is lightweight and new features are constantly added here by either paid or free add-ons. That is why this can get expensive on the basis of the requirements you have.
What’s more, the dashboard consists of a modern look and is clean. This will enable you to choose easily from one of the various options of menu for a detailed view and keep track of the customer sales. It will be easy for store owners to modify and add items without facing much of a challenge.
What’s more with plethora of exciting features that are included out-of-the-box and more than 14,000 extra extensions available for download, OpenCart is the ideal open source platform for ecommerce stores of any industry, size or budget.
This customisable and highly effective platform for new eCommerce shops calls for no hidden cache or monthly fees. OpenCart is multilingual, multicurrency and offers 8 shipping methods and more than 20 payment gateways. As a user, you can just go ahead and install, select the template that you love, add the product and get started with the process of selling.
- Administrator Dashboard – You will get great administrator dashboard, multi-experience user, user management along with coupons, discounts and specials.
- Infinite Products & Categories – The e-retailer platform is easy to download and free with range of products and categories.
- Meticulously Designed Payment Gateways – The payment options include Amazon Payments, Authorize.Net, LiqPay, SagePay, PayPal and much more. Added to that, shipping methods, recurring payments and sales reports also available for the vendors.
- Customer-friendly Offerings – For narrowing down purchases, the platform consists of filters that simplify the chaos of multiple products. Added to that, the vendors can sell their products anywhere in the world, in any currency with updates for different taxes and with automatic updates of rates. OpenCart also surpasses the barrier of languages – Japanese, Chines, Greek, Hebrew, Arabic, this is available in more than 40 languages.
- SEO friendly & Responsive – Impressive tablet/mobile looks, SEO tensions, product feeds, marketing campaigns andregistereduser checkouts are all offered here.
- Easy Functionality Extension – OpenCart is a system that is module-based which permits users to extend the functionality easily for their needs through quick, easy and modify features – category, bestseller, latest, information, Google Analytics and many others.
- Third Party Extension Market Place – This ecommerce platform offers over 14,000 themes and extensions on the OpenCart marketplace with no or little bureaucracy and has commission rates that are based on the sales of vendors.
User Experience Amplification
OpenCart consists of over 300 OpenCart sites which is greater than its competitors. That is why anyone who desires to sell products online. It is great to have a personal OpenCart store. This platform integrates with other systems so that one can have single view of sales, inventory.
Volvo, Ace and British Red Cross are some of the biggest customers of OpenCart. While in terms of competitors, the higher end is Magento and the lower ends of the market are Shopify and WordPress.
You can also get a lots of community support through OpenCart. You can be a part of the biggest eCommerce communities with over 600,000 posts and more than 120,000 registered members. And you will get dedicated professional technical support for their OpenCart web development Projects right from the beginning.
OpenCart also keeps on upgrading itself for its users with new features, the latest additions being themes, theme and language editors and much more. So if you want to kick-start your eCommerce store don’t think twice before opting for OpenCart.