How to run the Sage 100 ERP Integration Engine which integrates with Sage CRM or could not connect to intergration Engine.
This solution requires advanced superior expertise of your network. Contact your system/machine administrator for assistance. Modifying Windows safety incorrectly can significantly have an effect on system/machine operations. Sage isn’t always answerable for operation problems resulting from incorrectly enhancing your Windows safety. Always create a backup of your records earlier than intending with superior solutions.
Running the Sage ERP Integration Engine as an Application in preference to Windows Service may be beneficial when:
- Sage 100 ERP Integration Engine will not properly run or start as a service.
- Troubleshooting Sage 100 ERP Integration with Sage CRM errors (running as an application will display additional dialog and error details).
On the Sage a hundred ERP Server, in Windows Services pick out the right Sage Integration Engine carrier entry.
For Example: “Sage 100 ERP Integration Engine (xxxx)” or “Sage MAS 90 and 200 Integration Engine (xxxx)”. wherein xxxx is the port number.
- Right click on at the right Sage Integration Engine provider and choose Properties.
- Under “Path to executable:” reproduction the whole route listed.
- Right-click on withinside the route subject and pick out Select All (to pick out whole route).
- Right-click on withinside the route subject and Choose Copy.
- Right click on to your home windows laptop and choose New, Shortcut.
- In the “Type the area of the item:” paste the route you copied above
- Edit the area fee and delete ‘-provider’ from the area (verify that there may be simplest 1 area earlier than the “-port” portion).
Example of the location of the item:
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Sage\Common Components\IntegrationEngine.exe” -port 8885 -dir “C:\Sage\Sage 100 Premium ERP\MAS90\Home”
- Press Next to continue
- Write a name for the shortcut or leave the default (“IntegrationEngine.exe”)
- Press Finish to create the shortcut.
Once you have created the Sage ERP Integration Engine application shortcut, to run as an application:
- Confirm that the Sage 100 ERP Integration Engine provider is stopped in Services
- Double-click on the shortcut you created above to release the application
- If you desire to depart the Service stopped ongoing then alternate Startup Type to Manual or Disabled.