If you are using or having any access to Office 2003 then remember it is the most interactive and innovative Office and home software and comprises many effective tools to create documents. The programs and software in the Office 2003 bundle allow you to access a complete tray of tasks that were pending due to their complex natures. This Office version has been updated in the past few years to even use different languages to its documents and presentations. Office 2003 has been a supportive Office version that boomed in the market.
However, sometimes these can also come in the way of performing edits in MS Office as according to the respective software intelligence you are just trying to use a language that opposes the common language known to be English. In this article, you will get to learn the basics to make changes to the Language format to be used in MS Office documents, folders, and files. In case you hold any specific queries related to the apps and programs of MS Office 2003 version then it is strongly recommended to visit the official Office website.
For more information about microsoft office then read also here: Office.com/setup
What is the process to change the Languages in MS office 2003?
In this section, you will get to learn the steps to change the language preferences in MS Office 2003 operating system. Here are the steps are given below:-
Go to the “Start” menu and access the MS Office. Left tap on the “Start” button and then scroll to the “Program” option.
- Click on the “Program” option and then select the “MS Office 2003” as an option.
- Now, you have to scroll down through MS Office and go to the “MS Office Tools” option.
- After this, just tap on the MS Office 2003 section and then scroll down followed by a double-tap on the “MS Office Tools” option.
- Go to the “MS Office 2003 Language settings” option and then double-tap on it to open it.
- Just add or remove the language which you wish to add and then save the changes.
- In the final step, you will see a “Language settings” box will pop-up on the screen, now you can add or remove the language that you wished for.
- Tap on the “Okay” button when you are done with doing all the changes to the Language section.
- Restart the MS Office application to check whether the changes made are fixed or not.
In a conclusive viewpoint:
We just hope that this article has helped you to change the languages in the MS office 2003 version. If it all, you have any queries left to discuss that correlates with the topic discussed then feel free to visit the Office website. On the website, you will get more information related to the topic. Or you can visit the official MS Office website to get the assistance for your Office apps related queries.