Dreaming of starting a new life in a new country this year? Now, you might be thinking as to which country is the best to live a life that you’ve always eyed for. Well, when it comes to starting an entirely new life, Australia never fails to be at the top of your wish list.
It is one of the most beautiful countries that offer immense opportunities and is often known as the “immigrants paradise.” It is no wonder that every year, a myriad of immigrants moves to this phenomenal destination and take advantage of the golden opportunities. So, if you’re a skilled professional who wish to live a beautiful life, you can think of Australia.
Well, immigrating is not an easy fish to catch, however, with proper information and knowledge, it becomes a mere cakewalk for you. So, prior to making this smart move, it’s always better to gain a deep insight so that you don’t face any hurdle at a later stage.
What are the Perks of Australia Immigration?
- The tranquil ambiance and the rich flora and fauna are sure to melt your hearts.
- Avail the high-quality education from renowned institutions at affordable costs.
- Get advantage of the world-class healthcare and medical facilities. After all, a health mind stays in a healthy body.
- Multi-Culturism – Every year people from all walks of life with different backgrounds and culture immigrate to the Kangaroo Land and adjust easily in the new country.
- Get the freedom to apply for the Australian Citizenship post residing there for 4 years.
- A perfect place to live a happy life apart from all the stress and worries.
What all Documents are Required for Migrating to the Kangaroo Land
- A Valid Application Form
- A Valid Passport – Make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months post the expected date of grant of visa.
- Birth Certificate – Providing the birth certificate is essential that’s demanded by the Department of Home Affairs.
- Marriage Certificate – If you’re married and want to take your spouse along with you, you need to provide your valid certificate of marriage to prove your relationship.
- Medical Clearance Certificate – In order to move to the Kangaroo Land, it’s essential to appear for the medical tests which indicate that you’ve a clean bill of health.
- Police Clearance Certificates – It means that you’ve a good character with no criminal records in the past or present.
Additional Documents that You Need to Provide for the Skilled Visas (189, 190 and 491)
- A Positive Skills Assessment – You need to provide a positive report indicating that you possess a profound knowledge in the selected occupation. Moreover, the report must be assessed by a relevant authority.
- Language Efficiency (IELTS Score Card) – In order to become eligible to apply under the skilled visa categories, you need to appear for the IELTS test and score maximum marks, so that you can get higher points in the Australian Immigration Points Calculator.
- Relevant History of Work Experience – Documents such as pay slips, work certificates from employers are a mandatory document that you need to provide if you want to experience a stress-free journey throughout.
- Educational Certificates – You need to make sure that your current education meets the Australian education standards. So, provide your educational certificates to make sure that you immigrate to the Kangaroo Land without any hassle.
Note to Remember*: Always make sure that you gather all the pertinent documents well-in-advance and make certain that they are true in their part, so that there are no twists and turns later on.
What are the Pathways to Get Hold of the Australian PR Without Any Hitch
If you’ve decided to immigrate to the Kangaroo land, then it’s important to keep yourself aware about the fastest pathways to get hold of the permanent residency. Have a Look!
- Skilled Independent Subclass 189
It is one of the category that’s in high-demand amongst the immigrants who intend to reside and work in the new country on a permanent basis. For this, you need to score a minimum of 60 points and meet the qualifying criteria if you want to receive an Invitation from the DHA to apply under this category. Moreover, there is no need to get any nomination from any Australian state or territory or any kind of sponsorship from your family members.
- Skilled Nominated Subclass 190
It is also the fastest and the easiest way to get hold of the PR without any fuss. You need to select and nominate an occupation that’s high in-demand and is registered under the Skilled Occupation List. Moreover, you need to get a nomination from a state or territory in order to apply under this category. So, if you’ve the intention to live in the Kangaroo Land, this category is the best for you to apply.
- Skilled Work Regional (Provisional) Subclass 491
It is another category that doesn’t not give you the PR Visa, however, it paves your way for applying for the PR Visa post living in the designated regional areas of Australia for a period of 5 years. It is a major replacement for the 489 visa, for which you need to receive a nomination from a state or sponsorship from any of your family members living in Australia as a permanent resident or an Australian Citizen.
What is the Australia Immigration Points Calculator?
Well, the Kangaroo Land works on the basis of a point-based system, that evaluates your scores on the basis of certain parameters such as age, work experience, educational qualification, language proficiency, nomination from a state or territory and many more.
All you need to do is score a minimum of 65 points in the Australia Immigration Points System if you want to get an invitation from the Department of Home Affairs to apply under the skilled migration visa categories. Keep in mind that higher the scores, higher are your chances to get an invitation and higher are the chances to get hold of the Australian PR this year.