All of us require a mobile device and use it for various applications besides the apparent function, which is to call someone. An average smartphone is a technological marvel that consists of tons of features, and the list of features is on the rise. We have become highly dependent on our mobile devices since we use it for banking, financial purpose, travel, music, media, entertainment and more. This makes it harder for the average person to function without the device; thus, one is understandably hesitant to trust phone repair shops to handle their device in the case of an issue. Everyone these days seems to have a mobile phone virtually, this device has not only made everyone’s life easier but eventually made everyone’s life difficult as well.
Many things can go wrong with a mobile device; that one uses for both; personal and professional purposes. Some of the common issues smartphone users tend to face include battery draining too soon, smashed or unresponsive screen and many similar problems. This article lists several places for mobile phone repairs in NZ.
Top 5 Phone Repairs in NZ
It is almost second nature to perform a search like “iPhone repair near me” on your favourite search engine when in need of one. Hence, listed here are the top 5:
- Phone Surgeons: Phone Surgeons are experts when it comes to fixing your mobile device. They have the expertise to assist many types of devices like computers, laptops, tablets not to mention smartphones and to top it all they are swift with their work and do not cost the earth. The technicians understand the significance of one being without their phones and the fact that no one likes the down-time when it comes to mobile devices. The repair and service sessions are specially designed to ensure the least downtime like special “1-hour repairs & service” and more. We supply original parts when it comes to the need to replace parts like battery, etc. This too is in good stock to reduce the waiting time. Besides all our customers are assured a six months warranty for any repair work that has been performed, which also includes a 30 point check. This is one of the reasons we have had over 15000 happy customers who are well aware of the high standards we maintain with all the services we provide like battery replacement, cracked screen, water damage and many more.
- Technofix: Technofix offers same-day repairs with the help of their highly trained & skilled technicians who specialise in speedy and good quality work. The expert repair technicians make every effort to reduce the loss of productivity when working on your smartphones with a good stock of quality parts at a competitive price. They have the expertise to diagnose, repair and perform upgrades on the device. Some of the common issues that they can help fix include a speaker that refuses to work, dead battery, broken battery, a phone damaged due to water, smashed screen, an issue with the sim card, etc.
- Geek Phone Repair: Have your device inspected here for no cost and if the fix is not successful, you do not need to pay a penny. They offer low charge repair service, including fixing your screen and repairing any fault with it. They are the mobile phone repair specialists who have the expertise to fix a wide range of devices like iPhones, Samsung, Huawei, and more. There is no backlog of work at this place since they are well stocked with the necessary parts to reduce the downtime. Besides which almost all repair work conducted will include a three months warranty.
- Phone Zone: They fix a broken device and get a slow-performing device back to working efficiently. You can approach them with any issue with your device and they will provide a good solution at a competitive rate. For example, you can contact them for an issue with your headphones, charging port, external buttons, camera, screen, battery, water damage, etc.
- Mobile Muster: This is a one-stop-shop for repairs to the smartphone. They have the expertise to help with many other devices like tablets, etc. Besides which, they also offer the convenience of picking up your broken device and dropping it off once it is fixed. Some of the common issues that we can fix include a broken screen, dead battery, damage due to liquid, camera issue or any other hardware problem like the buttons. Most repair work they conduct will include a 12-month warranty and is done by the expert repair technicians who are well trained and highly skilled.
Benefits of Taking Your Device to the Professionals
It is quite understandable for mobile phone users to attempt DIY when it comes to issues with their device. This is usually to reduce downtime and their hesitance to trust someone else with their device. However, it is best to contact professionals for iPhone repairs in NZ since doing it yourself will void the device warranty. The top five phone repair stores are already mentioned in this article like the Phone Surgeons and several others. Doing so will reduce the risk of further damage and ensure that technicians with appropriate tools and skill set are working to fix your device. Contacting the professionals will also usually mean that your device will include a warranty for the repairs conducted.