Google Drive is popularly regarded as a file storage and synchronization service. The exceptional part of its is it allows users to store files on their servers, synchronize files across devices, and share files. However, one way or the other, some users don’t understand how to empty trash Google Drive puts in deleted files. If you are too not able to do it, keep following the steps down below:
- From your PC, go to the Google Drive official account page.
- If you have not logged in to your Google account, try signing in first.
- On the landing page, select the “Bin” folder, which is a trash folder.
- Make sure that there are no files you want to keep.
- At the top right, select option to empty the trash folder.
What Steps You Must Follow to Share Files from Google Drive?
If you have no idea how to share a Google doc file with someone you want, follow the steps down below:
- Select the file you want to share.
- Choose the Share option.
- Under the Share with people and groups, enter the email address you want to share with.
- On the right side, click the down arrow.
- Choose to notify people.
- Click the Share button to send.
With the above pack of guidelines, you could empty the trash folder, as well as share the file with someone you like.