The global coronavirus outbreak has caused many flights and holidays to be cancelled. Thus, causing common people to worry about spending the money for a ticket because due to cancelled flight they have to change the date and changing flights date always has a penalty amount to be paid.
However, Ryanair Reservations allows customers to change flights for free and temporarily waived charges in order to provide passengers with greater flexibility.
What is the fees Waving Announcement made by RyanAir?
Ryanair recently announced that it will temporarily waive fees for passengers who wish to change flights during the coronavirus pandemic.
Charges usually apply to changes made within the 24-hour grace period. Fees apply to changes. Fees are calculated for one-way flight per person and vary by season.
However, due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, the airline decided to let passengers rebook flights for free. Although customers still need to pay the fare difference when changing flights, we believe that waiving the change fee will provide greater flexibility.
This does not apply to customers affected by flight cancellations because they are entitled to a refund or free ride on Ryanair’s alternative flights.
What do you mean By 24-hour grace Period?
Don’t worry, customers who book tickets directly on the Ryanair.com website can enjoy a 24-hour grace period from the original booking date to correct any minor errors (date/time) for free. If you book a flight incorrectly, we also allow you to switch routes.
If you change the flight date or time, the flight change fee will be waived. However, you will be charged any difference between the original fare and the lowest total price available on the new flight. Please note that if the new flight has a lower fare, there will be no refund.
How Can I Change My Flight?
- To change your flight
- Click “Manage My Booking”
- Then click “Manage My Trip”.
- Select the “Change Flight” option
- then select the flight you want to change.
- You will then be taken to the “Search for new flights” section, where you can modify the flight date. Next, you will be asked to select the travel time and then check your new flight. The price details will be displayed
- If you want to continue, please select “Confirm Changes”.
- After entering the payment details and clicking “Pay Now”, you will receive an updated email itinerary about the new flight.