Mini tractors have come as a boon to small and marginal farmers. With small budgets and fewer cultivation lands, Indian farmers are inclining towards these compact yet powerful tractors. The mini tractors, also known as a garden tractor, compact tractor, and Chhota tractor, are used mainly for orchid farming.
These tractors come with all essential features that enhance the productivity of the farmlands. These generally have an engine Hp ranging from 15 Hp to 30 Hp. The Mini Tractor Price differs from brand to brand, but an approximate price range would be Rs. 2,50,000 – 6,15,000.
Mahindra Jivo 245 DI is considered as the best mini tractor by many agriculture enthusiasts. Here is a detailed description of this best-selling tractor:
- Mahindra JIvo 245 DI
- This is a 4WD mini tractor with a powerful engine capacity.
- It runs on a 24 engine Hp and a 22 PTO Hp.
- The gearbox includes 8 forward and 4 reverse gears.
- The oil-immersed brakes ensure smooth operations.
- This Mini Tractor Price is cost-effective at Rs. 3,90,000 – 4,05,000.
Mini Tractors are a technological marvel that makes farming easy-on the-pocket with high-quality production. For further information on Old Mini Tractor, visit our website. We provide all relevant data about Mini Tractor Price in India, quality features, reviews, videos, and Mini Tractor dealers near by you.