Hoverboards are the trends nowadays it has an equal fan following between adults and children. They are also termed as skating boards.
You have to balance your body in momentum that slipping cannot occur. Hoverboards now have been used in big numbers. So it becomes necessary for the safety of people to create hoverboards rules because they are used in big numbers around the city.
A new rule for hoverboard riding in California and the US has been implemented. Today we are going to discuss those rules. This impact is operative since the 1st of January 2020.
- Kids under the age of 16 are not allowed to ride over it on high ways. They can enjoy their ride in their towns.
- Hoverboard users must maintain their speed at 35 mph or below this on highways because of the security of people and users until there is a class ii / class iv lane option at the pavement.
- The maximum speed limit of 15 m p h should be followed by riders on a sidewalk or a road, or bicycle path, or any public path or even trail.
- The usage of hoverboards can be mitigated if users will not do their part in making the law applicable. If laws are not applicable then the user can put himself in danger and others too.
- Wearing a helmet during the riding of the hoverboard is a compulsion. Without it, you are not allowed to do riding.
- Buy hoverboards with headlights or wear a headlamp during riding
- If you are under the effect of a sedative drug you are prohibited by the transportation law to ride any kind of board.
These features are mandatory for the hover board’s rider under section AB 604.
These rules are created for your safety and security in the interest of the nation. Do follow them always and prove yourself to be a responsible citizen.