A hair transplant is a medical course of action that is done by a dermatological surgeon. It involves obtaining hair follicles from a donor area on the patient’s scalp and implanting it into a bald area of the head. In the best hair transplant in Delhi, the surgeon moves hair from the back or side of the head to the bald area of the head. Hair transplants typically occur at a dermatologist clinic under local anesthesia.
The reason for the majority of hair loss is pattern baldness, which comes down to genetics. And there are other factors also like illness, hormonal imbalance, medication, diet, or stress.
Real Advantages of Hair Transplant:
- Low Maintenance: The best hair transplant in Delhi requires minimal maintenance after surgery as the transplanted hair works like natural hair. There are no chemicals or shampoos needed to maintain the hair density. It is important to note that the procedure is a one-time process.
- A Permanent Solution: Tropical treatments and holistic methods may offer little help with thinning hair issues. The best hair transplant in Delhi procedure provides hope for those that suffer from balding patches and severe hair loss and is a more reliable and permanent solution.
- Improved Appearance: People who are suffering from baldness feel disappointed with the way they look, and that is why they seek out the best hair transplant in Delhi. This procedure will fill in those balding areas with hair that will grow naturally. This will help people feel more attractive and can gain confidence again.
- Does away with balding: Whether men or women, the only way to say goodbye to hair thinning is with a hair transplant. If you are thinking why then because once a hair transplant is done, the affected areas will never have hair that will fall out, and you will never have to face the bald patches again on the affected areas. According to statistics, the best hair transplant in Delhi procedures has a very high success rate.
Steps in Hair Transplant Procedure:
- Preparation: In the first step of hair transplant surgery, hair follicles from the head of the head, also called a donor area, are removed and relocated to the balding areas (recipient site). After the donor area gets trimmed, the patient is given the local anesthesia.
- The tissue from the donor area removed, and the Donor area sutured: The tissue in the donor area that contains the bald resistant hair follicles is then removed surgically, and the donor area is sutured.
- Combed hair over the sutured donor area: The sutures in the donor area are hidden from the patient’s hair that is brushed over them. These sutures are removed almost ten days after the hair transplant surgery.
- Donor tissue trimmed into follicular unit grafts: By the guidance of microscopes, the dermatological surgeon views the donor tissue for dissecting and prepare the follicular unit hair grafts.
- Preparation of Recipient Area: Once the local anesthesia is given to the patient, the balding recipient area is ready for the surgery.
- Incisions made in the balding areas: Follicular Unit Grafts are placed in the tiny surgical cut that is made in an irregular pattern in the recipient area.
- Grafts are placed according to their densities: The smallest grafts are placed in front of the hairline, and three and four are placed behind.
- After Hair Transplant Surgery: After the hair transplant surgery, tiny incisions with short hair would be visible on the patient’s operated area.
- Closing of the Hair Transplant Surgery: The surgical marks heal naturally, and the redness in the recipient area vanishes itself within a week.
A hair transplant is a non-invasive procedure and is, on several occasions, done on an outpatient basis. The patient is generally put on antibiotics for a few days after surgery. In most cases, patients are allowed to shampoo after two-three days, although the scalp needs to be protected from sun and infections for a while after the surgery.
Myths and Facts About Hair Transplant:
Myth: Someone else’s hair can be used during Transplant.
Fact: Best hair transplantation in Delhi does not involve someone else’s hair. It’s your own hair follicle, which is shifted from one part of your scalp or body to the bald area of your scalp.
Myth: Hair Transplant Surgery is very painful.
Fact: This is Hair Transplant is done under local anesthesia. The patient can go home on the same day of the surgery and resume daily activities from the next day.
Myth: Hair Transplant Surgery will give you Instant results.
Fact: The outcome of a hair transplant surgery get noticeable in 3-4 months and to see the complete results, it takes 9 – 12 months