For students who intend to study MBBS abroad, MBBS from Kazakhstan can greatly reduce their burden. Unlike other international destinations, Kazakhstan provides medical education at affordable prices, enabling international students to obtain quality education at the best price. There are many medical universities in Kazakhstan that provide incredible clinical practice for MBBS students. Their purpose is to ensure that students get good learning opportunities before they start practicing careers. Most universities in the country are MCI (Medical Council of India) accredited universities. They welcome students from all over the world to study MBBS in Kazakhstan. The country offers a special option for international students who want to be the great doctors of tomorrow.
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU)
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is located in Almaty, Kazakhstan. It is a university accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization). It is one of the best universities for medical research. The university was established in 1930 and was granted the status of a national university in 2001. The entire course of KNMU (Kazakh National Medical University) lasts for 5 years. MBBS courses are taught in the English language, so international students can easily understand the course materials.
Centre of Practical Skills
Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU) is committed to improving students’ practical skills and has opened a modern practical skills center or CPS (Central pain syndrome). The CPS (Central pain syndrome) has the following units –
- Dental Skills Centre.
- OSCE (Objective Structured Clinical Examination) Centre.
- Medical Simulation Centre.
- Emergency Medicine Centre.
- Communication Skills Centre.
- Pharmaceutical Skills Centre.
- Department of Instrumental and Functional Diagnosis.
Key Features of Kazakh National Medical University (KNMU)
KNMU (Kazakh National Medical University) provides various MBBS plans for students from all over the world.
- The university ranks first in training all bachelor degrees in healthcare and pharmacy. It is also in a leading position in the national rating of medical universities.
- It has a huge urban campus, including all modern facilities. To provide the best facilities for students conducting MBBS in Kazakhstan.
- With its world-class teaching methods, the university is undoubtedly one of the preferred destinations for MBBS research.
- In addition, the country’s low MBBS fees attract aspiring people from all over the world, especially Indian students who choose MBBS there, especially when it comes to the challenge of entering Indian medical schools.
Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU)
Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU) is a medical university accredited by MCI (Medical Council of India) and WHO (World Health Organization) in Kazakhstan. The university was established in 1950 and began teaching students in the same year. The entire course of the Kazakhstan MBBS course is 5 years, and the course is taught in English. Students should also learn the local language taught by the university itself.
Why Choose Karaganda State Medical University to Study Medicine?
Choosing Karaganda State Medical University to do MBBS can bring many benefits to students. Some of the benefits of choosing KSMU (Karaganda State Medical University) for doing MBBS in Kazakhstan include –
- The university is committed to charging low tuition fees for MBBS study.
- Provide world-class educational facilities for all students, including domestic and international students.
- Students can get clean dormitory facilities during their stay in the country.
- Direct admission does not require any form of donation. In addition, the language of study in most universities in Kazakhstan is English.
- Karaganda State Medical University (KSMU) is one of the leading MBBS universities in the country and the application process is very fast. Better growth opportunities.