Orange Beach is a small city on Alabama’s Gulf Coast known for its exotic seafood. You can find Fishes, crabs, Lobsters, Oysters, Salmon, Fish Steaks, Shrimps etc. almost at every restaurant. Orange Beach integrates the cuisines of the many countries, allowing visitors to sample endless flavours of its wide selection of seafood. So pack your bags to start out your seafood adventure!
The obsession over seafood is real for many people in Orange Beach. Besides signature seafood dishes, Orange Beach has an assortment of appetizers, salads, and entrees to choose from. If you’re trying to find the best seafood in Orange Beach, this post will guide you.
Best Seafood in Orange Beach You can try
There are more than 30 restaurants and bars serving seafood at Orange Beach. They have many fish varieties and other types of dishes also to satisfy your taste buds.
Here is some finest collection of food at Orange Beach:
- Salmon: Who doesn’t like salmon? Apart from being delicious, it’s one among the foremost beneficial foods for our body, as we already realize it features a great content of Omega 3 that helps to lower high cholesterol levels, aside from its vitamin content.
- Oysters: Another perfect choice of food or snack, and excellent for you, since they’re an honest source of zinc, omega 3 and rich in iron and in fact the foremost important, delicious!
- Shrimp and Grits: Just a couple of tablespoons of butter go an extended way during this recipe, flavouring both the grits and therefore the sautéed shrimp. And although the cayenne is optional, we expect it is a good way to kick up the garlicky sauce.
- Super Shrimp Tempura: A special sort of Sushi rolls, available in few restaurant menus at Orange Beach. This signature dish is exclusive to the Jellyfish Bar & Restaurant and consists of tempura fried shrimp with scallion and cheddar served on the edges. It also contains add-ons and a zest of avocado and spicy mayo sauce. The mixture of sweet and spicy ingredients brings out the flavour of those tempura shrimps, subtly balancing their saltiness. The crispiness adds to the enjoyment of devouring seafood.
- Fish Steak: A recurring choice for people at Orange Beach, a steak is served with fried pieces of local fish, garnished with light spices. A zest of lemon is sprinkled on the meal with a side of coleslaw, mashed potatoes, and barbeque sauce to finish the specialty. it’s an excellent option for lunch and dinner and satiates a gaggle of two. There are quite few fish steak restaurants within the area.
Indulge in a number of the authentic dishes available at Orange Beach and feast on them with a glass of wine. You’ll also order special combinations available at different seafood restaurants which will assist you pair the array of seafood options with the simplest drink or beverage available.