The cryolipolysis treatment is a popular non-invasivebody contouring method which involves freezing your fat. The procedure uses controlled cooling to target fat cells, which triggers apoptosis (controlled cell death). If you are considering this revolutionary fat reduction treatment, you should first talk to a professional who has had cryolipolysis training.Below are 7 reasons to choose cryolipolysis treatment for body contouring.
- Eliminate stubborn fat – Reshape those problem areas! Cryolipolysis is perfect for those last pockets of fat that diet and exercise simply cannot move. Studies show a reduction of 20-30% in the treatment area after just one session!
- Treat multiple areas at the same time – Modern cryolipolysis machines often feature two to four treatment applicators in different sizes that can be used simultaneously. This allows clinics the ability to customise your treatment and treat multiple areas at the same time, reducing overall treatment time.
- No downtime- Cryolipolysis is a walk in walk out procedure, and clients can return to their regular activitiesright away. It is non-surgical, non-invasive and requires virtually no recovery time. If you are planning on having cryolipolysis, it’s good to know that you will not need to be sedated or given any sort of anaesthesia.In fact, you can drive yourself home after your treatment!
- Comfortable – Fat freezing is quite comfortable and clients often bring a book or magazine to read during their session. You may experience a pulling or pinching sensation caused by the vacuum applicators, however this will quickly subside within the first 10 minutes as the area becomes numb.
- Low risk – Fat freezing is a safe and low risk procedure, especially in the hands of someone who has had professional Cryolipolysis training. Of course, like many body contouring procedures, some people may experience minor side effects such as redness or bruising. However, these are very minimal and usually subside within a few days.
- No scarring – There’s no way around it: any incision will leave a scar. Whilst liposuction scars tend to be small and discrete, if there’s an alternative which allows you to avoid them altogether, then why not? As cryolipolysis is a non-invasive body contouring procedure, no incisions are required.
- Avoids common problems associated with liposuction surgery – Contour irregularities due to uneven fat removal or loose skin after liposuction are quite common. However, using cryolipolysis, fat cells are eliminated gradually over a 12 week period, allowing the skin to retract naturally as that fat bulge reduces in size.
Cryolipolysis fat freezing should only be performed by a trained professional. There are certain categories of people for whom are not suitable for the treatment, which is why it’s essential to have a consultation with a reputable clinic.