Well, I’m writing this because I know there are millions of people out there with an acne problem that seems to not go away. Yes, if you’re like me you have tried all of the popular products. But, what if I told you that in order to have the clear skin you don’t have to spend hundreds of dollars every month. Actually, you may not have to spend any money.
So, with all that said here is my simple 6 Steps To Clearer Skin (Yes, this is what I am doing to help my skin clear):
- Drink lots of purified water. Look, many of us with acne problems continue to drinks all of these sodas that have a lot of acids, colors, etc. Soda can really mess up the face. Leave all sodas and other drinks on the market alone and stick to only purified water. Try these waters – Poland Springs, Volvic, Penta (expensive), Smart Water, or Dasani. Water does wonders to the body!
- Drink lots of Green Tea (at least 1 to 2 times a day). Green Tea has many antioxidants that will help in decreasing your acne problems. Try purchasing the Celestial Seasonings Green Tea.
- Eliminate any and all fried foods or greasy foods from your diet. Yes, I know many dermatologists will disagree with this. What I have found is that when I stopped eating fried or greasy foods my face automatically started clearing and improving to the point where I was receiving compliments almost every day. Fried food carries too much grease that can cause big pimples to form in your face. Also, many fast food places use old grease over and over again. Old or reused grease is one big block in your way if you’re trying to get clear skin. Not Good!
- Eat a lot of vegetables (raw organic baby spinach is wonderful) and fruits every day. Yeah I know you heard this before, but some of you are still not doing it. Vegetables and fruits alone. Many vegetables and fruits have antioxidants and vitamins that can help in healing and clearing the skin.
- Use pure vitamin E oil (use the Nature’s Gate Brand) for your face. I am telling you, it will make your look good in about two to three months. Vitamin E oil has all the healing and antioxidant properties to help in clearing your skin. Apply to your face every night before going to bed.
- Eliminate all stress. I know for some, stress can result in many breakouts on the face. Some individuals are not good at dealing with stress. You know what, let the stress go!