Engraving services are popular among individuals and businesses as it adds a personal touch to almost any object. It makes a gift or reward even more special. Since it’s about making your recipients happy, you also need to ensure you’re getting services from the right people. Here are important factors to consider to finding a quality laser engraving service company in Singapore.
- Product variety. If you’d like to make the task easier for you and your team, it’ll help a lot to find an engraving services provider in Singapore that engraves on various products. Whether you’re looking to have trophies or corporate gifts personalised, you can count on the engraver to accomplish everything in-house. With that said, take a step back and think about products you usually need engravings for. Check with the engraver if they’re accepting those items. You can also check out their company website as chances are high they have further information on their work samples.
- Services offered. What else is the company offering aside from laser engraving? You might also need these services in the future. Can they also reproduce your logo or any artwork you need for the plaques or trophies? You might also be interested in sandblasting, for instance, or the art of using sand to engrave images on a specific material. You probably are also looking for more corporate gift ideas and instant laser engraving service. Wouldn’t it be great if you can source your giveaways and have them engraved in one place? That’ll save you both time and money.
- Industry experience. How long has the company been in the industry? It doesn’t necessarily mean that the newer companies are less capable. However, it’ll make you feel more confident to know that you’re working with a long-standing company – a team that has been around for years, and which most likely you can count on for many more years. Since the company has been around long enough, they’ve also experienced working with several clients and most likely will understand your engraving services requirements and biggest concerns. They might even be able to recommend money-saving options.
- Reputation. Who else can testify better about product quality than the company’s customers? Talk to your contacts and find out where they go to for their laser engraving needs. Gather information you won’t find on the company website. Is it easy to talk to the sales representatives? Do they make everything clear about the costs and their work process? Do they commit to their timelines? You want an engraving team that’s both skilled and trustworthy. Customers can direct you to that company.
- Customer service quality. Once you have done your research, it’s time to come up with at least three choices. To decide which among the three to partner with, contact them for a consultation or visit their shop. Speak with the team members, themselves. Have a close look at their products and services. Learn more about their previous work. Get a gauge of what it’s like to be working with them. Hire the team that you’re most comfortable with.
Laser engraving companies aren’t hard to find in Singapore. But as with any services that your business is using, you need to ensure that you’re putting your trust to the right people. Compare your options and brainstorm with your team before making a final decision.